BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-25-2008, 07:39 PM   #1
Jewpac
Marty Turco Hater
12
Rep
768
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Feb 2008

iTrader: (0)

Forum Modification Suggestion

Maybe we should split California into Northern CA and Southern CA.
__________________
135i, Alpine White, Taupe Leatherette, iPod USB adaptor, 6MT

Delivery Wednesday 5/7
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2008, 07:42 PM   #2
415Banker
415Banker's Avatar
Philippines
49
Rep
1,973
Posts

 
Drives: 99 LSB WB 540 Touring VF S/C'd
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: SoCal missin NorCal

iTrader: (17)

Send a message via AIM to 415Banker Send a message via MSN to 415Banker Send a message via Yahoo to 415Banker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewpac View Post
Maybe we should split California into Northern CA and Southern CA.
But I'm stuck in Socal and I miss the YAY area...=(
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2008, 07:43 PM   #3
Jewpac
Marty Turco Hater
12
Rep
768
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Feb 2008

iTrader: (0)

But local socal posts, such as meets and stuff, aren't relevant to us up north and vice versa. Plus it will reduce clutter.
__________________
135i, Alpine White, Taupe Leatherette, iPod USB adaptor, 6MT

Delivery Wednesday 5/7
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2008, 08:22 PM   #4
larryn
Major General
United_States
143
Rep
8,444
Posts

 
Drives: '97 332ti, '10 E92 M3
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (2)

I don't we should be that granular yet. We have entire regions of the country in other subforums. Let's see how things go posting traffic/confusion wise. :smile:
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2008, 01:55 PM   #5
Jewpac
Marty Turco Hater
12
Rep
768
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Feb 2008

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn View Post
I don't we should be that granular yet. We have entire regions of the country in other subforums. Let's see how things go posting traffic/confusion wise. :smile:
It was just a suggestion based experiences from other forums where it worked out best for all involved to split NorCal and SoCal.
__________________
135i, Alpine White, Taupe Leatherette, iPod USB adaptor, 6MT

Delivery Wednesday 5/7
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2008, 02:09 PM   #6
larryn
Major General
United_States
143
Rep
8,444
Posts

 
Drives: '97 332ti, '10 E92 M3
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (2)

Gotcha. I don't think anything is ruled out. If there's a need, the Admins are great about doing things like that.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2008, 02:27 PM   #7
infinitekid2002
Creepin while ya sleepin
infinitekid2002's Avatar
United_States
52
Rep
3,400
Posts

 
Drives: Like a Bat out of Hell
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: City of Angels

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 135i  [3.71]
yeah because its so overwhelmed with posts
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2008, 05:01 PM   #8
gargoyal
First Lieutenant
gargoyal's Avatar
4
Rep
352
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Mar 2008

iTrader: (0)

This happens in every forum.

The hairy women loving, granola eating, hippy elitist in No Cal starts whining to be separated from So Cal. If you guys would stop wearing that hideous tie-dye, maybe you wouldn’t have such an inferiority complex.

I though everyone north on Fresno had to drive hybrids anyway?

JK…LOL you guys can‘t leave!! We haven‘t even stated the No vs So wars yet. :biggrin:
__________________
Crimson Red 135i, sport pkg ,blk leather delivered 6/27/08
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2008, 06:16 PM   #9
Jewpac
Marty Turco Hater
12
Rep
768
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Feb 2008

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargoyal View Post
This happens in every forum.

The hairy women loving, granola eating, hippy elitist in No Cal starts whining to be separated from So Cal. If you guys would stop wearing that hideous tie-dye, maybe you wouldn’t have such an inferiority complex.

I though everyone north on Fresno had to drive hybrids anyway?

JK…LOL you guys can‘t leave!! We haven‘t even stated the No vs So wars yet. :biggrin:
1) I like my women mostly hairless
2) I haven't eaten granola since it was force fed to me by the damn hippy summer camp concelors
3) Im a capitalist, therefore not a hippy
4) I havent had a tie-dye shirt since I was 11
5) I think the smug emissions from the hybrids finally got to us
6) At least I dont have to wait in traffic for an hour and a half to get somewhere less than 10 miles from my apartment
__________________
135i, Alpine White, Taupe Leatherette, iPod USB adaptor, 6MT

Delivery Wednesday 5/7
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2008, 12:22 AM   #10
Troyn
Private First Class
1
Rep
172
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Feb 2008

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewpac View Post
1) I like my women mostly hairless
2) I haven't eaten granola since it was force fed to me by the damn hippy summer camp concelors
3) Im a capitalist, therefore not a hippy
4) I havent had a tie-dye shirt since I was 11
5) I think the smug emissions from the hybrids finally got to us
6) At least I dont have to wait in traffic for an hour and a half to get somewhere less than 10 miles from my apartment
Haha!

Plus we need to keep the 1 series loving west coast hockey fans together...so we can cheer on which ever one of us makes it to the cup this year :wink:.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2008, 08:42 PM   #11
DRosS
Private
DRosS's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
53
Posts

 
Drives: 02 VF34 WRX
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Irvine, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyn View Post
Haha!

Plus we need to keep the 1 series loving west coast hockey fans together...so we can cheer on which ever one of us makes it to the cup this year :wink:.
GO DUCKS!
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2008, 02:25 AM   #12
Troyn
Private First Class
1
Rep
172
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Feb 2008

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowndaily View Post
GO DUCKS!
+1

:thumbup: :thumbup:
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2008, 04:13 AM   #13
Oregon
NRA Life Member, BMW CCA 25-year member
Oregon's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
2,592
Posts

 
Drives: 08' 135i & 04' M3
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Oregon

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargoyal View Post
The hairy women loving, granola eating, hippy elitist in No Cal starts whining to be separated from So Cal.
Just keep your hippy-elitist Birkenstock-commies clear of the State of Jefferson, we have enough Ashlandistaners with their issues.:wink:
__________________
Resigned 1ADDICTS Moderator


“To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them.” – George Mason
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2008, 10:28 AM   #14
Jewpac
Marty Turco Hater
12
Rep
768
Posts

 
Drives:
Join Date: Feb 2008

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyn View Post
Haha!

Plus we need to keep the 1 series loving west coast hockey fans together...so we can cheer on which ever one of us makes it to the cup this year :wink:.
You won't ever hear me cheering for the Ducks.
__________________
135i, Alpine White, Taupe Leatherette, iPod USB adaptor, 6MT

Delivery Wednesday 5/7
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2008, 03:57 AM   #15
TagMan
Car Addict!!
TagMan's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
1,303
Posts

 
Drives: '08 135i Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Malibu, California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surname View Post
Just keep your hippy-elitist Birkenstock-commies clear of the State of Jefferson, we have enough Ashlandistaners with their issues.:wink:
Without a doubt!!! It would probably be a surprise to many, but...
Ashland, Oregon is the hippy capital of the whole world!!
And the "New Age" folks, too!!
And loaded with Communists!!

Unless it's a matter of life or death, there is no good reason to go there.

Medford is their next victim... already falling the wayside! Sell now, if you still can, before it's too late!
__________________
2008 /// Commemorative /// 6-Speed /// Titanium Silver /// Fully-Loaded /// 135i Convertible
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:09 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST