BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-26-2009, 08:40 AM   #1
maddad
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Wagner BMW in Shrewsbury, MA.

I ordered my car back in the middle of August and have had it a few months now. I want to give a shout out for the gang at Wagner BMW in Shrewsbury, in particular Mark Daniels. I did some pricing discussion via email and phone with Mark, went in for a couple of test drives, and ordered one of the first 2009 off the line just the way I wanted for a damn good price. Mark is a great guy to work with. If your in the MA/New England area and looking for a Bimmer give Mark a buzz(direct line 508-925-2210,mdaniels@wagnermotors.com).

I'll also give a thumbs up for the service department. When I got my car the aluminum trim on the globe box handle literally just fell off. While I wasn't very happy over that I will say I just blindly drove to Wagner with no appointment and because it was just a quick fix they just took car of it, literally in 2 minutes(the adhesive from the factory never bonded).

I was in the Wagner BMW area on another occasion and heard a nasty rattle in the car the was driving me nuts...again no appointment, but they had a guy come out and take a ride with me with basically no wait. Of course, the rattle mysteriously went away, but the point is how accomodating they were with me just swinging in with no appointment. So in short both my sales and service experience have been great at Wagner...and of course I love the car.

Rich