BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-20-2009, 06:51 AM   #1
SparklingRed
Lieutenant

Drives: 125i

Question Work - Brombacher or Vs-XX

Does anyone know where I can get a set of Work Brombacher or VS - xx in Victoria, or which dealer can get them for me?

I know that they can deliver straight to my door. They've quoted me a rather expensive price compared to the official Work Taiwanese site pricing.

I'd rather see them in a shop and get a real feel of what they are really like.

Here's a pic
Attached Images

07-20-2009, 07:37 AM   #2
woosh
Colonel

Drives: Canyonero SUV

Oh yay! The Work Vs-XX is my personal favourite from the Work wheels range

For importers, try MuSecret or JDMConcept. Although, I've found that prices are most competative on JDM car forums (such as nissansilvia.com or skylinesaustralia.com) as a lot of the sponsers on those forums have connections in Japan.

Alternatively, you can get them imported through Work Wheels USA (exchange rate might favour USD than Yen??). Have you seen the the Work Meisters before? Pic 1. Pic 2. Pic 3. *wink wink* (I'll buy them off you when you get bored of them lol)

Now about seeing them in the flesh... I've never heard of a 5x120 set being in Australia. So you might have to try a few Import Garage's down there i guess.

ps: their look-a-likes are the Simmons 2 peice wheels... linky
woosh is offline   Australia
      07-20-2009, 08:19 AM   #3
takahashi
Retired trackie

Drives: 1///M

You in Melbourne? Talk to Henry at http://www.rmsmotorparts.com.au/, which is located at Mitcham. Tell him TAKA send you.
      07-27-2009, 01:45 AM   #4
SparklingRed
Lieutenant

Drives: 125i

Quote:
Originally Posted by woosh View Post
Oh yay! The Work Vs-XX is my personal favourite from the Work wheels range

For importers, try MuSecret or JDMConcept. Although, I've found that prices are most competative on JDM car forums (such as nissansilvia.com or skylinesaustralia.com) as a lot of the sponsers on those forums have connections in Japan.

Alternatively, you can get them imported through Work Wheels USA (exchange rate might favour USD than Yen??). Have you seen the the Work Meisters before? Pic 1. Pic 2. Pic 3. *wink wink* (I'll buy them off you when you get bored of them lol)

Now about seeing them in the flesh... I've never heard of a 5x120 set being in Australia. So you might have to try a few Import Garage's down there i guess.

ps: their look-a-likes are the Simmons 2 peice wheels... linky
Thanks woosh, waiting for a reply from JDM right now.

I spoke to Typerpower in Hawthorn which does Jap wheels including Rays, and they can get Work as well! Waiting for a quote from them too.