BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-06-2009, 04:01 PM   #1
maddad
First Lieutenant

Drives: 2009 135i

Fountain Valley, CA. area - A Catback deal for you

Hey folks,

We finished up our MadDad Whisper EuroSport axleback a few months ago and we love the end result, but we had to put our intermediate pipe on hold at the time due to having serveral new products being introduced at the same time. Well we want to get back to finishing up the full catback and need to get a car back in the shop. We've pinged our origonal tester who has our axleback already on his car, but I want to line up someone else in the event he is not available. We would need a car for about a half day. What's the offer.

We'll give you an extra special price on the axleback section $550 and we will give you the intermediate pipe at no cost...so the end deal would be a full catback for $550. brand new.

Our intermediate pipe is going to special. Dual pipes that don't merge until they meet the axleback, and the cool piece....two small resonators designed to look like the factory lower cats. Those that want to keep the sound level in the cabin down a tinge and those that want a car the looks close to stock when looking under the car, this will be the intermediate pipe/catback for you. The only minor point is the axleback we're offering is the dual tipped polished stainless steel version..which looks great. The Carbon Fiber tips won't be available for serveral months and the ceramic coated are out of stock and won't be available until we do another run of axleback sections. So if your in the general Foundtain Valley CA. area and are interested in a killer deal on a great quality exhaust shoot me a PM.

Rich
      08-10-2009, 09:44 PM   #2
1mor
Got Boost?

Drives: 135 (Sold)

I'm in the area working in Irvine, and interested. Let me know.
1mor is offline   United_States