|01-11-2010, 03:18 PM||#1|
▀▄ eas - mObridge Bluetooth Handsfree interfaces now available!
As some will know, we have been in collaboration with mObridge in completing a MOST-compatible Bluetooth kit for your BMW as a affordable alternative to the factory TCU from BMW. mObridge Bluetooth is the most advanced after-market phone kit available for BMW vehicles equipped with MOST (fiber optic) bus. Not only does it integrate Parrot Bluetooth technology for best-in-class phone support, it also integrates our popular iPod and auxiliary audio interface to be a complete multimedia gateway.
mObridge is a leading manufacturer of after-market integration solutions for vehicles equipped with MOST Technology. Their products are designed for ease of installation and use. With eas being an authorized technology partner with mObridge, you can assure you are getting only the finest products for your BMW.
Compare at over BMW's cost of over $1900 for a factory equivalent!
Best of all, the mObridge kits utilize the Parrot Bluetooth technology and is firmware upgradeable as new phones are released through it's included SD slot or wirelessly through your computer's bluetooth connection.
As of April 09, mObridge Bluetooth kits support over 582 different cellular phone models, including popular models such as the iPhone 3G/3GS.
Kits are compatible with iDrive and non-iDrive equipped vehicles, and emulate the factory TCU fully with the exception of Assist. Dealer coding is required after installation or we can perform activation coding at our facility.
The mObridge Bluetooth kit integrates with your existing vehicle radio and steering wheel controls for seamless factory-like integration. Full hands-free phone capabilities. Dial and make calls from your vehicle display. Browse and make calls from your phonebook. Read and send SMS.
- Fully emulates BMW Factory Bluetooth (voice commands coming soon)
- Fully software upgradeable over Bluetooth or memory card, to provide support for new phones, iPods, and vehicles.
- Using Parrot® technology, we are able to support a wide range of bluetooth phones.
- Also supports iPod mObridge Bluetooth includes an iPod cable for seamless integration of your iPod into your vehicle.
Bluetooth Phone control
- Supports up to 5 paired phones
- Dial, Accept, Hangup, Answer calls
- Multi-Party call support (phone dependent)
- Phonebook browsing and dialing from phonebook
- Last dialed, received, missed calls lists
- SMS support. Browse and read your SMS messages (vehicle dependent)
- Notification of signal strength, network name, call duration to the radio display
- mObridge Bluetooth Module
- Beam-forming dual microphone with cable (2m)
- fiber-optic cable extension (1m)
- Diagnostic loop for bypassing existing CDC
- Wiring harness
Here are some images of us bench-testing of Bluetooth in action on those not equipped with iDrive, all tests were performed with 3G iPhone:
Kits work perfectly in Professional and iDrive vehicles.
2008+ e8x 1-series
mObridge - Bluetooth Handsfree interface for e8x 1-series
Kits are in stock and currently shipping, we are offering a special with free CIP coding for those that wish for installation to be performed at our facility.
Thanks for looking. Feel free to contact me directly via phone, PM or email with any questions.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|