BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-09-2011, 11:41 PM   #1
Bizall
Captain
Bizall's Avatar
United_States
11
Rep
807
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i Sedan
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX

iTrader: (0)

Spotted dark gray 135i coupe...San Antonio

Looking to see if he might be a member here. Ran into a dark grey 135i coupe with black grills and black 135i rear emblem. I was in a white 135i coupe with colorado plates. Just trying to see what mods he had. Cheers.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2011, 12:52 PM   #2
bryce
Banned
57
Rep
3,177
Posts

 
Drives: zhp 3-pedal
Join Date: May 2010
Location: texas

iTrader: (22)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizall View Post
Looking to see if he might be a member here. Ran into a dark grey 135i coupe with black grills and black 135i rear emblem. I was in a white 135i coupe with colorado plates. Just trying to see what mods he had. Cheers.
i was hoping i'd see a post from you! i-10 outside of seguin, between 4-6 pm last night?


i'm running catless downpipes, intercooler, procede v5. how about you? regardless, thanks for some nice driving on an ordinarily boring section of i-10
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 11:21 AM   #3
Bizall
Captain
Bizall's Avatar
United_States
11
Rep
807
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i Sedan
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX

iTrader: (0)

Your car looked great...very clean and thanks to you too for the nice wake up on that oh so boring drive. As far as my mods, I was stock. BUT on the way back next week to San Antonio from Houston, I'll have JB4, DCI, and downpipes. :-) Where do you live? Thanks again for the friendly run.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 05:54 PM   #4
Das Ein
Captain
Das Ein's Avatar
United_States
18
Rep
802
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 Audi TTRS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Allen, TX

iTrader: (3)

It's nice to see fellow 1er drivers find each other on here...


That usually never works.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 08:32 AM   #5
bryce
Banned
57
Rep
3,177
Posts

 
Drives: zhp 3-pedal
Join Date: May 2010
Location: texas

iTrader: (22)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizall View Post
Your car looked great...very clean and thanks to you too for the nice wake up on that oh so boring drive. As far as my mods, I was stock. BUT on the way back next week to San Antonio from Houston, I'll have JB4, DCI, and downpipes. :-) Where do you live? Thanks again for the friendly run.
nice, you'll love the combination of a tune + downpipes! i live in houston; my girlfriend and i had been in austin and san marcos for the weekend. we were joking that we wish we were in CO when we saw your plates (love to ski).

good luck with the install on your parts, i'm sure you'll fall in love with your car all over again with the extra power! cheers
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 10:59 PM   #6
Bizall
Captain
Bizall's Avatar
United_States
11
Rep
807
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i Sedan
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce View Post
nice, you'll love the combination of a tune + downpipes! i live in houston; my girlfriend and i had been in austin and san marcos for the weekend. we were joking that we wish we were in CO when we saw your plates (love to ski).

good luck with the install on your parts, i'm sure you'll fall in love with your car all over again with the extra power! cheers

JB4/DCI/Downpipes installed and yes...definitely fell in love with her again...haha. Yea, definitely some nice places to ski/snowboard up there...I liked Keystone personally. Do you go to any meets in houston at all? I'm actually here in Houston until next week...saturday at the latest.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2011, 02:36 PM   #7
bryce
Banned
57
Rep
3,177
Posts

 
Drives: zhp 3-pedal
Join Date: May 2010
Location: texas

iTrader: (22)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizall View Post
JB4/DCI/Downpipes installed and yes...definitely fell in love with her again...haha. Yea, definitely some nice places to ski/snowboard up there...I liked Keystone personally. Do you go to any meets in houston at all? I'm actually here in Houston until next week...saturday at the latest.
i've got a little car meet i'm going to saturday in katy. it's from my old forum (honda, acura's) but i think i'm meeting one other 1addict there to swap exhausts. if you're interested, PM me your phone number. i'll give you directions, etc. it'll be around 3pm-whenever saturday.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST