BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-13-2011, 08:36 AM   #1
toni8284
Lieutenant
toni8284's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
459
Posts

 
Drives: F10 M5 LCI, VO 1M
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Upper Darby, PA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [5.00]
BMW Coding Success - Video in Motion Works on MY11 135

Hi,

I would love to share my news with you guys.

Finally I coded my 2011 135 that enables :

- Video in Motion (ONLY WORK ON 2009+ CIC system)
- corner delete
- digital Speedometer
- Roll Windows Up & Down with remote key fob
- Unlock doors when car is turned off... No more double pull on handle needed!
- Remove I-Drive "Accept" screen when you turn on car (only on older i-drive units)
- 6MT shift indicator
- and more...

Anyone wants to get their love 1 coded, let me know.

Since I am still a new learner, so I will try to do it for you for FREE. (I don't mind you bring some beers for me).

Let me know.

I'm located in Upper Darby 19082.

P.S. - COME IN YOUR OWN RISK, IT MIGHT NOT WORK...
__________________
2014 F10 M5 Singapore Gray

Last edited by toni8284; 05-13-2011 at 09:17 AM.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2011, 08:49 AM   #2
JHOOPS2
AKA HISSMAN
JHOOPS2's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
888
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 SG 135i Coupe'
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA

iTrader: (5)

What do you use for coding these cars? I'm a bit of a drive to you or I would probably bring you a whole keg of your favorite malt.

-Jeff
__________________
(FBO) Cobb Stage 2+, AR Downpipes, Injen DCI, AA (Sport) FMIC, ER Chargepipe/Synapse BOV, Carbon fiber bits and Breyton GTS-R Wheels.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2011, 09:12 AM   #3
shemeld_135
Captain
shemeld_135's Avatar
16
Rep
833
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: KOP, PA

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2008 e82  [3.80]
hey toni what u doing this weekend there's a few things i want to get coded
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2011, 09:13 AM   #4
toni8284
Lieutenant
toni8284's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
459
Posts

 
Drives: F10 M5 LCI, VO 1M
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Upper Darby, PA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [5.00]
I used the K+DCAN USB cables for my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHOOPS2 View Post
What do you use for coding these cars? I'm a bit of a drive to you or I would probably bring you a whole keg of your favorite malt.

-Jeff
__________________
2014 F10 M5 Singapore Gray
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2011, 09:46 AM   #5
JHOOPS2
AKA HISSMAN
JHOOPS2's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
888
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 SG 135i Coupe'
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA

iTrader: (5)

Do you have a list of the modifications you made, and where they were located? My E-mail is JHOOPS02@GMAIL.COM . I really want to get into this. I have been tuning for power for years. Now I think it is time to tune for convenience ;-)

Also, where did you buy yours? There are a lot of places to buy, but some look fishy.
__________________
(FBO) Cobb Stage 2+, AR Downpipes, Injen DCI, AA (Sport) FMIC, ER Chargepipe/Synapse BOV, Carbon fiber bits and Breyton GTS-R Wheels.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2011, 09:49 AM   #6
toni8284
Lieutenant
toni8284's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
459
Posts

 
Drives: F10 M5 LCI, VO 1M
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Upper Darby, PA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHOOPS2 View Post
Do you have a list of the modifications you made, and where they were located? My E-mail is JHOOPS02@GMAIL.COM . I really want to get into this. I have been tuning for power for years. Now I think it is time to tune for convenience ;-)
Do you got your cable?
__________________
2014 F10 M5 Singapore Gray
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2011, 09:56 AM   #7
JHOOPS2
AKA HISSMAN
JHOOPS2's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
888
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 SG 135i Coupe'
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni8284 View Post
Do you got your cable?

Nah, but I will be ordering one ASAP.
__________________
(FBO) Cobb Stage 2+, AR Downpipes, Injen DCI, AA (Sport) FMIC, ER Chargepipe/Synapse BOV, Carbon fiber bits and Breyton GTS-R Wheels.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2011, 10:00 AM   #8
JHOOPS2
AKA HISSMAN
JHOOPS2's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
888
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 SG 135i Coupe'
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA

iTrader: (5)

I found the BMW Coding forum...That should help
__________________
(FBO) Cobb Stage 2+, AR Downpipes, Injen DCI, AA (Sport) FMIC, ER Chargepipe/Synapse BOV, Carbon fiber bits and Breyton GTS-R Wheels.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2011, 10:02 AM   #9
KingOfJericho
Major General
KingOfJericho's Avatar
United_States
95
Rep
5,188
Posts

 
Drives: Yes
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
The program can be downloaded from a torrent and the cable can be had on ebay. I had these same things coded on my car and I love it! I also changed to the euro hazards and mirrors folding in when you hold the lock button. I also have the rear fogs going on when I hit the brakes. It's not an annoyingly bright light like Audi but it completes the look of the tail lights by lighting all 3 chambers.
__________________
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bimmerpost.

2010 S4 Current | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Retired
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2011, 10:12 AM   #10
JHOOPS2
AKA HISSMAN
JHOOPS2's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
888
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 SG 135i Coupe'
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
The program can be downloaded from a torrent and the cable can be had on ebay. I had these same things coded on my car and I love it! I also changed to the euro hazards and mirrors folding in when you hold the lock button. I also have the rear fogs going on when I hit the brakes. It's not an annoyingly bright light like Audi but it completes the look of the tail lights by lighting all 3 chambers.
Nice! Is there a list somewhere of the codes? I found a bunch of spreadsheets for other models, but nothing so far for the 2009 E82.

Thanks!
__________________
(FBO) Cobb Stage 2+, AR Downpipes, Injen DCI, AA (Sport) FMIC, ER Chargepipe/Synapse BOV, Carbon fiber bits and Breyton GTS-R Wheels.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2011, 10:29 AM   #11
Mr. Clarkson
Lieutenant
Mr. Clarkson's Avatar
11
Rep
541
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by toni8284 View Post
Hi,

I would love to share my news with you guys.

Finally I coded my 2011 135 that enables :

- Video in Motion (ONLY WORK ON 2009+ CIC system)
- corner delete
- digital Speedometer
- Roll Windows Up & Down with remote key fob
- Unlock doors when car is turned off... No more double pull on handle needed!
- Remove I-Drive "Accept" screen when you turn on car (only on older i-drive units)
- 6MT shift indicator
- and more...

Anyone wants to get their love 1 coded, let me know.

Since I am still a new learner, so I will try to do it for you for FREE. (I don't mind you bring some beers for me).

Let me know.

I'm located in Upper Darby 19082.

P.S. - COME IN YOUR OWN RISK, IT MIGHT NOT WORK...
More details on this for those of us outside of driving distance, please
__________________


Appreciate 0
      05-13-2011, 10:33 AM   #12
toni8284
Lieutenant
toni8284's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
459
Posts

 
Drives: F10 M5 LCI, VO 1M
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Upper Darby, PA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [5.00]
What do you want to know?

You can find it pretty much every thing at ********* . c o m

But I suggest you find a laptop with Window XP...

Because all my laptops wont work with Win 7 x64. The software don't like 64 bit...

Thank god that I still have my 11 year old SONY VAIO laptop with WIN XP.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clarkson View Post
More details on this for those of us outside of driving distance, please
__________________
2014 F10 M5 Singapore Gray
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2011, 10:35 AM   #13
JHOOPS2
AKA HISSMAN
JHOOPS2's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
888
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 SG 135i Coupe'
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA

iTrader: (5)

I guess my old alienware running XP isn't going to just collect dust anymore.
__________________
(FBO) Cobb Stage 2+, AR Downpipes, Injen DCI, AA (Sport) FMIC, ER Chargepipe/Synapse BOV, Carbon fiber bits and Breyton GTS-R Wheels.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2011, 10:37 AM   #14
toni8284
Lieutenant
toni8284's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
459
Posts

 
Drives: F10 M5 LCI, VO 1M
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Upper Darby, PA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHOOPS2 View Post
I guess my old alienware running XP isn't going to just collect dust anymore.
__________________
2014 F10 M5 Singapore Gray
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:37 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST