BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-15-2010, 07:07 AM   #23
rsjean
satch
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky1 View Post
Thought about that. A Purolator (courier company) came by to deliver a package the other day but usually they just park on the side of the road and not in driveways so I sort of wrote it off as a possibility. I guess its a shorter leap of logic to assume a rusty delivery truck parked in my driveway and left a piece of metal than to assume it came from any car in my household, especially my 1. Still, weird as heck.

Note: I didn't witness the truck come, I'm only assuming since someone else in the household received a package a few days before I saw the piece. Still, I'm sure I would have noticed it before.
For me the other possibility would be that kids found it in the street and were carrying it around as a curiosity and left in in my drive....

"The Dingo ate your Mustang"
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 10:32 AM   #24
banglemangle
Lieutenant
Azerbaijan
Rep
Drives: bmw135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky1 View Post
Well I didn't assume one way or the other, it just happened to be UNDER my car when I backed out of the driveway. If you read my original post I'm not insisting it is a part of the car one way or the other, I'm just reaching out to the community to see if anyone can help identify it for sure.
Oops

Last edited by banglemangle; 06-16-2010 at 03:52 AM..
Appreciate 0