BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-06-2012, 08:20 AM   #67
TWD
Australia
Rep
Drives: All sorts of Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by froop View Post
Damn you boys wake up early haha. I usually make it a point not to wake up before midday on a weekend but for a meet and greet I'll get up early =P.

I live up at the northern beaches though so 7am at the gong is a bit of a stretch.

Also whilst it's still winter/early spring I'll be at Perisher pretty much every weekend boarding.

But wherever people want to meet, if I'm free, I'll try my best to make it.
Too easy mate.

Re early start...on RnP if you want a decent drive you need to go early otherwise there is usually masses of slow traffic and slow bikes through there...hence the early start.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2012, 10:36 PM   #68
froop
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 08 AW 6MT E82

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWD
Quote:
Damn you boys wake up early haha. I usually make it a point not to wake up before midday on a weekend but for a meet and greet I'll get up early =P.

I live up at the northern beaches though so 7am at the gong is a bit of a stretch.

Also whilst it's still winter/early spring I'll be at Perisher pretty much every weekend boarding.

But wherever people want to meet, if I'm free, I'll try my best to make it.
Too easy mate.

Re early start...on RnP if you want a decent drive you need to go early otherwise there is usually masses of slow traffic and slow bikes through there...hence the early start.
Haha yeah I understand. I went through the national park on a Sunday during the day and was stuck at like 40 almost the whole way... Very painful experience.
      08-06-2012, 10:43 PM   #69
Zuzu
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2C HS 6MT

Quote:
Haha yeah I understand. I went through the national park on a Sunday during the day and was stuck at like 40 almost the whole way... Very painful experience.
I went through RNP about 6 weeks ago early morning.. Counted 3 fuz patrols hidden in the bushes.. Keep an eye out or stick to the allocated speed limits.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2012, 11:00 PM   #70
Alpine*
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2 G87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzu View Post
I went through RNP about 6 weeks ago early morning.. Counted 3 fuz patrols hidden in the bushes.. Keep an eye out or stick to the allocated speed limits.
Ditto that Joe, it is too well known by the boys from the gong. Maq pass and the jamberroo area is better
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2012, 11:13 PM   #71
pavo335
Banned
Rep
Drives: 3.5 wheeler

or someone organise a track day at wakefield, i would but........
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2012, 12:52 AM   #72
gtappers
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzu View Post
Yikes. Thanks for that tip... I may or may not have had a somewhat enthusiastic drive through the RNP around 6 weeks ago. Well noted.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2012, 01:17 AM   #73
UR25IO
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i M-SPORT DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisN View Post
Would definitely love to have as many people as possible attend a meet
HAHAHA me too if i can make it.. Chiss hopefully by then you will learn to NOT lean on ppl cars LMFAO hahahaha
Appreciate 0