BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-06-2013, 01:24 PM   #1
Cozy
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

135i Milltek Resonated Y-Pipe

For sale is a genuine Milltek mid-resonator as found as part of the hugely expensive BMW 135i Milltek full exhaust system. I have opted for a non-resonated system so this resonator is surplus to requirement.

This resonator will sleeve onto an existing Milltek rear silencer assembly however, it will also lend itself to custom work and to this end I am listing this at a very low price to make it worth someone's while. You could for example with some fabrication sleeve this on to your standard rear silencer assembly and midpipe to get rid of the restrictive, sound depriving and drone inducing standard silencer or use it as part of your own custom system.

It is of great quality and extremely robust with a straight through and nonrestrictive design. The pipework and resonator are stainless steel and are both without rust. This resonator y-pipe assembly is only approx 6mths old.

The bad: There is a small dent on one side but this is to the casing only and arrived to me in this way.

Price: £75 delivered to UK Mainland OR £65 collected from the Reigate/Gatwick area in Surrey.

Appreciate 0