BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

10-09-2009, 10:02 PM   #1
Andrew@ET
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Red thing

-=EMS=-Trunk mount N54 methanol kit

Methanol/Alcohol/Water injection, commonly referred to as "meth", allows you to make tremendous amounts of power on pump gas. The effect is similar to running 104 octane all the time, with additional cooling benefits allowing for more power than you could ever make on race gas alone. The install is challenging, requiring you to drill and tap a location for the nozzle, but the performance benefits greatly outweigh that.

This unique kit locates the methanol pump in the 1.5 gallon tank for easy install and removal. The tank/pump then strap to existing hooks in the trunk eliminating the need to drill any holes.

We've selected the 250psi pump for its superior atomization and flow characteristics relative to less expensive 150psi pumps. This kit also features a shut off solenoid for reliability and a 7GPH (M7) injection nozzle perfectly sized for the 380-440whp range.

The basic kit includes a boost activated on/off switch. For those who want a more sophisticated system we also offer the CMGS methanol controller gauge, which features adjustable progressive spray, boost readings, and other adjustable options. For those concerned with safety you can also add on the CMGS flow sensor which allows the CMGS to display methanol flow and trigger a JB3 safety map in the event of flow stoppage.

TO Order http://www.exquisitemotorsports.com/...S%2DMETH%2DN54
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread