BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-19-2010, 01:11 PM   #89
romak47
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a bat out of hell

I think i know what i woulda done in your case...

After being hit so many damn times and just getting my car back from repairs that monday, i think i woulda stepped outta my car and started a nice chat w/ the driver of the other car.. Start off by talking about insurance info then slide into talk about how i just got my car back from shop a few days ago.. non chalantly talk about not having my car for 1 month and that it wasnt a big deal since i rather drive a soccer mom vehicle anyway.. You know, be sincere sounding but let him decipher that your being sarcastic.. Just go on and on about having bad luck and gonna trade in the car anyways since its cursed. Id probably go a bit further and end the conversation with a lie and say "yea, my luck is pretty bad that last time i was rear ended in this car I think they guy was searching for a spit cup".. LOL.. Im pretty sure he didnt know you knew he was looking for a spit cup.. :P

i think id do that just for my own laughs because yea.. getting pissed gets you nowhere with any type of person.. Sad but true. this world is a bunch of hippys now.

I think if we could all be gun slingers like in the wild west, people would have more respect for eachother outta fear of being disrespectful and getting shot dead instantly. lol.. People get away with too much bull shit these days..

I think if that guy that rear ended you was living in wild west in the 1800's or so he would just been gunned down as soon as he stepped outta his car(horse and carriage) just for being an idiot..
JB4, DCI, Digi boost, CSL eyelids, 5% tint, KW v2's. Bastuck 85mm quad w/ berk resonated mids, LED int ltg, Perf SSK, CF int trim, 19" SF-71 rims, CDV mod, BMS OCC, ER+tial charge pipe. AR DP's, Helix IC,meth, drilled slotted rotors
Appreciate 0