BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-08-2009, 04:08 PM   #45
onehungevo
Captain
Rep
Drives:

I think the rims looks great.....they are 2 diff. colors correct?
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2009, 04:50 PM   #46
White1
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08 128i AW/Prem/PremAudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by AluFelgen View Post
Thank you

The 1-series platform has been out (in the US) for only a few years. Give it some time and I`m sure next year they`ll be a lot more available of parts.

I agree somewhat, but as far as things like wheels, and some performance parts ( 3.0L NA) go, the model has been in Europe for pretty much 6 years, and as far as ive read, there is no difference in wheel offsets, and space, and the 3.0L NA differences are negligible, so by rights there should be a way better selection than there is in the aftermarket.
      11-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #47
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by AluFelgen View Post
To respond a few of the comments above, we designed and manufactured these wheels based 100% on customer feedback. Everything from the design, diameter, width, offsets and finishes. The wheels are as close as the originals as possible. Including profile, spoke length, spoke concavity, spoke thickness, and every single dimension. The wheels were design keep every proportion and matching it with that of the 1-series.

For those that feel there is something "weird" about the wheels I encourage you to feel free to post comparison photos of our wheels vs our competitors or our wheels vs the OEM wheels. The wheels look as "weird" as the OEM CSL do.

It is nearly impossible to make a wheel for a 1-series with a high concavity due to the offset limitations and the tight brake/suspension clearance yet we have achieved that after months of R&D. The are only a few mm to play inside of the fenders and we have squeezed every single one of them to make a great design.

For those who see what we see there is nothing but pure motorsports in the CSL design wheel and we are true believers of that. They are what we call true enthusiasts and when you get a chance to see the wheels in person mounted then you`ll appreciate that as well.

Keep the inputs and feedback coming but do this in a respectful manner. We are 100% for criticism and we encourage it as long as it positive and constructive. We believe our wheels are the best CSL wheels available to date, not only in quality but also in design and engineering.

Cheers,
Matt.
I think the wheels turned out great and you did a fantastic job!! I honestly can't wait to mount these bad boys on my 135i. You can't always please everyone but I'm sure once a few members receive their wheels and post pics we'll get to see how good they really look.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2009, 01:54 PM   #48
datbimmerdoe
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE

Clean!

FOLLOW @datbimmerdoe on INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2009, 06:36 PM   #49
macleod135
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Are those wheels really hyperblack and gunmetal? They look kind of like a light gunmetal or oem silver. Maybe it is my computer, but I expected them to be darker.

Either way they look great, but I just can't decide between the gunmetal and oem silver.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 03:41 AM   #50
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep

I just noticed that my credit card has been charged the remaining amount. Hopefully we'll be getting the wheels soon?
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 07:37 AM   #51
BMW_x5_Msport
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: x5f15

looks sick nice job!!
premium package
sport package
comfort access
premium hi-fi system
navigation that plays dvds
real time trafic ect.
ipod,hd,sat,
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2009, 07:16 AM   #52
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep

Alufelgen, can you please give me a refund for my TPMS Sensors. It has been confirmed by other Australian 135i owners that we use the FTM system, not the TPM system. This means the TPMS Sensors are useless on my car so can you please organise a refund for me. I have also sent you a PM and an email.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2009, 12:00 PM   #53
ALUFELGEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
I just noticed that my credit card has been charged the remaining amount. Hopefully we'll be getting the wheels soon?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Alufelgen, can you please give me a refund for my TPMS Sensors. It has been confirmed by other Australian 135i owners that we use the FTM system, not the TPM system. This means the TPMS Sensors are useless on my car so can you please organise a refund for me. I have also sent you a PM and an email.
Please do not post things relating to the Group Buy on this thread since it could be close because of commercial information. Direct all questions to the thread below and we`ll answer them there:

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224109

Regards,

The Crew
AluFelgen
Appreciate 0