BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #1
supraking
Captain
Rep
Drives: 128i Coupe 6MT

Garage List
2009 128i Coupe  [0.00]
FS: Winter Wheels and Tires - 205/50/R17 Blizzak WS-60

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Selling my winter setup, I no longer need it since my car is going back as of June 19th! Square setup as recommended by (and purchased from) Gill from TireRack a couple of years ago.

Wheels:

4x Sport Edition A7 (Silver)
Excellent condition (it was hard for me to find any dings). One wheel has been refinished by my local BMW body shop, the work is guaranteed.
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...t=wheelCloseUp

Tires:

4x Blizzak WS-60
2-3 years of tread remaining (depending on your driving, amount of snow vs. pavement, etc.)

The wheels are around $500 + tax and shipping brand new, the tires a little bit more. Given that the usable life of the tires is about 40%, and that the wheels are in excellent condition (photos coming soon), I'm asking $600 for the set, already mounted, including brand new center caps.

Shipping cost will be yours to cover, but obviously I prefer a local sale (Montreal and vicinity).

Post any questions here, or PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Appreciate 0