BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-29-2008, 08:34 PM   #23
HemisphereDancer
Private
Rep
Drives:

Every night I have the same dream. I am floating in a life raft; drifting in the Atlantic ocean. It's night of course. After drifting for hours not a spec of light anywhere I finally see these two beams getting closer.

I strain, trying to figure out what it is, cannot be a boat, the lights are too small and too close together. They look like headlights, but what would they be doing out here in the middle of the Atlantic.

Finally I can hear the roar of a diesel engine, the crashing of waves against a hull and finally I know what I am looking at. It is my 128 convertible showing the way for the Independence II as it heads to Brunswick, GA.

The car starts to honk, acknowledging my presence and reminding me it is just a few more weeks until its here.

Next thing I know the horn has transformed into an alarm and I am waking up. Never getting the chance to board the Independence II.

But the car will be here soon.

Ordered: 4/23/08 / Received: 6/21/08
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2008, 10:08 PM   #24
hitthemark41
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbenington86 View Post
Hello my name is Justin and im a 1addict :biggrin:
(everyone in unison....) Hiiiiii Jusssstiinnnnn.....lmao