BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-09-2008, 04:27 PM   #1
Warpspeed
ONEZILA is here.
Rep
Drives:

Northern CA Bay Area 1-Series workshop

Hi,

I am a soon to be owner of a 135i due to arrive end of the month, and was wondering if anybody would be interested in organising a workshop to discuss mods to the car or field questions from fellow 1-series owners who want to perform similar mods to their cars.

For example, I am interested in performing the CDV mod, but would feel alot more comfortable doing the mod if I could see another owner who performed the mod on their car.

I am located in San Jose but I am sure there will more than a few owners joining the ranks in the coming weeks and months. The workshop can be held anywhere in the Bay Area that has an area that can accomodate a few cars for a few hours.

Throw in some food and drinks and it will turn into a fun filled greet-meet-fix afternoon!

What do you guys think? :biggrin: