BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-15-2009, 12:42 PM   #1
Jean@ActiveAutowerke
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335

Active Autowerke / ADV.1 sponsorship program

Active Autowerke and Adv.1 announces our first and only sponsorship offer for 2009. In an effort to create market awareness and exposure for our new line we are offering the following sponsorship opportunity to select vehicles. Only 3-5 vehicles will be chosen, requirements include:

-Vehicle must be approved by AA / ADV.1
-vehicle must be modified in a clean, tasteful manner which coincides with the image portrayed by AA and ADV.1
-Owner must be Active on major forums, local events and shows
-vehicle will wear adv.1 / AA vinyl decals at all times
-Owner will provide a detailed, unbiased review on the wheels and service to other members and at shows / and events
-Owner will provide professional photography of the vehicle once the wheels are installed

Please email or PM photos of your vehicle, detailed description of how you plan to represent the product and create product awareness, and description of your activity and role in the BMW community.
The wheels will be given below wholesale rate, if selected you will be informed of the price at that time. Price may vary depending on vehicle and owners activeness in the community.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2009, 11:16 PM   #2
Flat Out 32
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: my feet.

Great chance for many locals, too bad I still don't have the car. Would love to see a 1 with the ADV 10s!!!

Georgie Vazquez
Mayaguez, PR
R.I.P. 335i, 010 135i here!
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 12:56 AM   #3
ichiban
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

so when does sign up begin?
Appreciate 0