BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-16-2006, 01:29 PM   #89
tim916
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
Well im not that dense, i know if he takes me to italy, well then i should give him ass. Its only fair. I get a free trip to italy, and he gets ... ...

Hmm.. tough call. ha ha
At least you know how it works, good for you.

I think the question that you need to ask yourself is this: "Would I screw this guy if he wasn't taking me to Italy?"

If the answer is yes, then go on the trip. If it is no, then I would certainly not call you a prostitute, but you would be selling yourself to some degree.
      05-16-2006, 01:41 PM   #90
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim916
At least you know how it works, good for you.

I think the question that you need to ask yourself is this: "Would I screw this guy if he wasn't taking me to Italy?"

If the answer is yes, then go on the trip. If it is no, then I would certainly not call you a prostitute, but you would be selling yourself to some degree.
i knew i read it right
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2006, 01:48 PM   #91
18LLC
Major General
Rep
Drives: e89

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y
He made you pay $400.........what a jerk!
yeh, what the hell, he still want you to pay $400? are you going with me if I pay all?
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2006, 01:54 PM   #92
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Ook my post was def taken way out of porportion when i said that if he takes me to italy, its only fair that i give him . I was exaggerating.. BUT, you know all you men would be pretty disappointed if you spent $6k to take a girl you liked on vacation, and all she did was sleep on the opposite side of the bed.

And with or without italy, yes i would date him
      05-16-2006, 01:59 PM   #93
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

Quote:
BUT, you know all you men would be pretty disappointed if you spent $6k to take a girl you liked on vacation, and all she did was sleep on the opposite side of the bed.
A true gentleman wouldn't be disappointed. This would just be analogous to foreplay - he would hold his patience until the right moment spawns and when that takes place it makes it all the more special.

If he gets disappointed that he didn't get laid whether he spent $6k or $50k then he should have gone with a hooker...with even at 1k can perhaps land him a virgin hooker.
      05-16-2006, 02:01 PM   #94
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawks
A true gentleman wouldn't be disappointed. This would just be analogous to foreplay - he would hold his patience until the right moment spawns and when that takes place it makes it all the more special.

If he gets disappointed that he didn't get laid whether he spent $6k or $50k then he should have gone with a hooker...with even at 1k can perhaps land him a virgin hooker.
And this is why i truly dont believe hes taking me to screw me. I mean hes not that desperate to spend $6K to get laid. He can def get girls without having money.

In fact a girl that sits next to us in class gave him her number ha ha
      05-16-2006, 02:19 PM   #95
Juve29
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 325i titanium silver spk

Quote:
And this is why i truly dont believe hes taking me to screw me. I mean hes not that desperate to spend $6K to get laid. He can def get girls without having money.

In fact a girl that sits next to us in class gave him her number ha ha
Maybe that girl is not as good loocking as you are.

Nice guy with money I just don't understand what the problem is. You hit the bullseye.

Whats better, a nice guy with no money or a nice guy with a lot of money? Like a mentioned on a previous post good looks fade away. The guy is obviously a nice guy hes taking you to Italy.

Where in Italy?

If you go to Sicily go to Taormina, nicest place in the world.

Forza Italia!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2006, 02:26 PM   #96
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

I just dont get it. She gets to go to Italy AND get laid if she wants to. What's there to think about. lol How many of us here can actually say that they've gotten laid in Italy?? it's freaking ITALY MAN!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2006, 02:34 PM   #97
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Well hes gonna come down to my restaurant tomororw, so we can sit down with my mom and get her definite approval. After that, i guess we will start planning it. But i feel bad since im leaving to NY. He told me, "i finally met a nice girl, and shes moving away". I guess im scared to get attached and then leave.
      05-16-2006, 02:42 PM   #98
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Well hes gonna come down to my restaurant tomororw, so we can sit down with my mom and get her definite approval. After that, i guess we will start planning it. But i feel bad since im leaving to NY. He told me, "i finally met a nice girl, and shes moving away". I guess im scared to get attached and then leave.

Ahh I know exactly how you feel. I hate goodbyes. That's the thing about college though. You never know if you're ever gonna see anyone again. Dont you hate it when things happen toward the end of the semester?? I mean if it happened at the beginning, that would have given you more time to get to know the person. Then again it would be hard to let go if it does work out. People say that we should just go with the flow, but I'd hate to end up wondering "what could happen". For all we know, this one could be "the one" for you.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2006, 02:43 PM   #99
vladinecko
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [9.00]
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
1994 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
i was just gonna say that. you or him or both will fall in love and then you move. not good. but hey, on the other side, maybe you'll fight so much in italy that you won't be able to wait till you get back and get away to NY.
1994 E36 325i - Boston Green/Beige/Automatic/ZPP/Heated Seats/Premium Sound - Sold
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2006, 02:47 PM   #100
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladinecko
i was just gonna say that. you or him or both will fall in love and then you move. not good. but hey, on the other side, maybe you'll fight so much in italy that you won't be able to wait till you get back and get away to NY.
Yeah but i learned my lesson from my previous relationship. I was planning to go study in Italy, and i met my x bf, and we became so attached, that i decided not to go. Then in the end, i got f^cked royally. So, i told myself that in the future i wont let a man get in the way from me accomplishing what i want to do.

But....

It still sucks.
      05-16-2006, 03:03 PM   #101
Squawks
United_States
Rep

Then just enjoy your trip. Like you said earlier, you're looking for Mr. Right Now, not Mr. Right. He sounds like your prey, so pounce on that thang. It would be pretty damn respectable of him if he booked two rooms without even asking you. He'd portray himself as a true gentleman while at the same time gives you a bit of suspense/intrigue as if he likes to play a little 'chase' with you (which I suspect you also enjoy in prospective booty).

EDIT: I don't know what your intentions would be, but let me also tip in that if he wants build a relationship and in this case a long-distance one I would turn him down because through my years of college, almost all my friends with a long distance relationship failed to keep them going. One actually worked out but I believe that's because they got engaged while the chick went away for a couple years for pharmacy school.
      05-16-2006, 03:52 PM   #102
slubu
Never Go Full Retard
Rep
Drives: White Lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90
I just dont get it. She gets to go to Italy AND get laid if she wants to. What's there to think about. lol How many of us here can actually say that they've gotten laid in Italy?? it's freaking ITALY MAN!!!!!
I can..
      05-16-2006, 04:12 PM   #103
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

Quote:
Yeah but i learned my lesson from my previous relationship. I was planning to go study in Italy, and i met my x bf, and we became so attached, that i decided not to go. Then in the end, i got f^cked royally. So, i told myself that in the future i wont let a man get in the way from me accomplishing what i want to do.

But....

It still sucks.

if he really loves u, he'll move to ny or perhaps visit u every week..he got the cash anyway
good luck bella
      05-16-2006, 05:04 PM   #104
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep
Drives: M3/alpine/manual/prem/19"

Quote:
Originally Posted by slubu
I can..
me 2. its not much different from screwing in the States.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2006, 05:05 PM   #105
Squawks
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by docbolo
I'd like to hear from someone who got laid in zero gravity in outer space in the international space station! Besides Mac.
      05-16-2006, 05:16 PM   #106
tim916
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
I think the real solution is to give it up to him ASAP, and then if he backs out of the trip you know that he was just trying to hit it and that he isn't worth your time.
      05-16-2006, 05:38 PM   #107
gohawks23
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bauer S29s

I vote "No Go"...way too early...see how the summer goes and plan it for fall break or something...it could be a great trip, but then again it more likely could be a trip from hell.

Even nice guys have one thing on their minds 90% of the day...
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2006, 05:39 PM   #108
BiggieJ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335 ZSPZPPOPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by docbolo
make that 3 of us its that damn crack gelato that just sets the mood.

isnt that the funny thing with relationshiips- you always seem to find someone when your not looking.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2006, 06:08 PM   #109
mava330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Coupe

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
2005 Honda S2000  [6.00]
This thread has blown up!! WTF?!! I'm soo confused.

Got 'da shout out from my boiiiiii Squawks!!!! What up homie!

Rant on:

So here’s the deal: have fun. Enjoy each other’s company in the spirit of getting to know one another better… ZERO EXPECTATIONS. Dood get to know him?!! You're freakin gonna have "the talk" with your mom (and/or dad)?? WTF?!! Talk about what? Do you even know homeboy's middle name? Unless you've been hooking up with him more than you've mentioned you're going waaaay too fast girl. Slow your roll and MAKE HIM work for you. You're gonna hate me but it sounds contrived and desperate that it’s been a week and you're already introducing him to the folks for "permission." Shit the only permission I asked for was for my ex-wife's hand in marriage from her folks. Look at how those experiences panned out!

Stop analyzing all this shit and live life for the moment for a change and QUIT planning the future so damn much! :mad: Let “it” be whatever the fuck “it” needs to be. Not everything is meant to be analyzed.

Rant off:

Peace out grashoppa.... Bring your playa pimp game back into focus pleazzzzzz..... :rocks: :mad: Loosing cool points...
2005 S2000 Silverstone / Red/Black

Last edited by mava330; 05-16-2006 at 06:56 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2006, 06:11 PM   #110
mava330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Coupe

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
2005 Honda S2000  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawks
I'd like to hear from someone who got laid in zero gravity in outer space in the international space station! Besides Mac.
Best screws are when you're flying and become part of the mile high club. That way you can say you've fooked all over the world-- literally!! Plus imagine if the planes jettison'ed the "waste" from planes mid air... then you claim that you've "cum" all over the world too!! WOOOHOOO!!!!! :rocks:
2005 S2000 Silverstone / Red/Black
Appreciate 0