BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-19-2010, 06:03 PM   #1
miamie92m3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Vista BMW Stuff & Need a New Salesperson in South Florida!

Can anyone recommend a sales advisor at any dealer in South Florida? I want someone who is willing to negotiate and get me a good deal. The guy I had been using at Vista West has turned out to be a completely unresponsive A$$hole. Won't even return a phone call or email. I have bought 4 cars from him and recommended numerous other people to him. He obviously does not understand his job nor does not want repeat business. I'm looking for a 135i manual with M sport package. 2010 or 2011.......

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2010, 08:53 PM   #2
escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
talk to Les Cutler over at Pines BMW, stand up guy, no BS. took care of both my father and I. He has also sold many cars to friends of mine.

his number is (954)620-5050
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2010, 05:26 AM   #3
tbird
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: "Bianca" 135cic AW/TC

Garage List
2008 135cic  [0.00]
There are lots of good threads here in the Southeast forum that have info on this. I myself have two threads, and numerous posts, about three of the local SoFL dealers.

Vista, I agree, there is some weird stuff going on there, I busted them on false advertising. The Holman Dealerships of Fort Lauderdale BMW/Pines BMW, don't even drive by the lot, they are examples of the "So crooked you can screw them into the ground", I literally had to march into the office of the General Manager of FLL/Pines BMW to get my wife's car fixed after months of sitting in Service after they trashed it. I know their GM, their salesguys, their service dept, their body shop, their managers, I know every single inch of that dealership.

Braman is where to go. Not just because of a salesperson or any other 1 thing, but overall. Salesguy, inventory, service dept, body shop, amount of loaner cars on lot, etc etc etc, Braman BMW has not just one thing, but ALL of these. One bit I will mention, if you have a marginal trade-in, if it has some problem you are trying to hide, their inspection team there is really good, they will see it. So if your car has a defect, just be honest and tell them. On the other hand, if you buy a new car, and someone hit you, their guys will find every single thing wrong and fix your car like brand new. They only use OEM parts, they are not a "Insurance Direct Repair Shop" using lesser-quality "LKQ" parts.

The obvious question, am I so strong in my opinion because I get some money out of it? Answer: No. I just know the people at Braman, and I have a bit of pull with the execs. Plus, I am trying to get more of a buzz going about Internet marketing with the execs there at Braman. They of course are still a bit old-fashioned, they want a bit of convincing before making that leap.

Overall: FLL/Pines BMW has bad sales deals, screws you on trade-in, low inventory on 1's, poor service dept, a body shop that is not on the up-and-up, etc etc. Vista, you already know about. Braman gets the good marks here. Quite a few other people have vouched for Braman here, both the Palm Beach and the Miami locations.

If you just want to go ahead and walk in, Braman BMW in Miami, talk to Jesus Diaz Pimienta, and don't forget to mention you heard this from 1Addicts.com. But if you PM me your name, I will tell Jesus to keep an eye out for you and to give you a bit extra on your deal.

Actually, MiamieE92m3, Braman BMW is literally the closest to you. They are on Biscayne Blvd right inbetween I-395 and I-195, you can't get easier than that.
2008 135cic, Alpine White/Terracotta Leather/BlackTop, Premium Package (Bluetooth, folding mirrors, etc), Sport Package with M Wheel, Navigation, Logic7 with HD and IPod and Sirius, Steptronic, M Aerodynamic Kit

2001 Focus ZX3, modified for fun commuting

Previous
2006 325xi
2002 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro
1997 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro
1984 Audi 4000S Quattro modified
1955 Ford Thunderbird
1969 Camaro modified
1993 Ford Explorer (basic hauling)
1984+1988 Ford Broncos
1993 Honda Civic (Commuter, junk)
2008 Mini (wife's car, AWESOME)
A few more

Last edited by tbird; 04-20-2010 at 06:06 AM..
Appreciate 0