BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-21-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
MastaMind
I like beer
Rep
Drives: AW 135

Performance Bumper/Splitters Installation

For those with the BMWP bumper and CF splitters, can you tell me how you went about the install?

I had the bumper installed at the dealer, and I had the splitters shipped from Tisher and planned on putting them on myself (how hard can it be, right ). The problem is, I'm not really sure how they should be put on the bumper. There are two holes already in the bumper for the clips that were provided with the splitters, but that's only two out of several mounting points. I figured they would mount with the bolts on the underside of the bumper, but that is not the case as they are too far back. Does anyone have pics of the underside of their bumper?

Any help would be appreciated. And yes, I am slightly ashamed that I have to ask for help on this one
Appreciate 0