BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-25-2013, 01:06 PM   #1
bretster
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Offering Winter Storage for Local 1Addicts Members

Hey guys,

I've been a here-and-there poster here on bimmerpost and I've just recently started to open a used car business, and due to this I am leasing a warehouse. In order to alleviate monthly rent prices for me, I'm willing to rent some winter storage spaces out.

I have a 2500sq/ft facility fully equipped with staff, security, alarms, and insured facility, climate controlled warehouse ready for your car. We have camera's covering all parts of the warehouse, and gated rear access to the warehouse door. I can fit approx. 8 cars in my warehouse, and would prefer to share that space with some enthusiasts in the area. We have the option for access to the vehicle at anytime, electrical outlet access for battery tenders and an easy pickup/drop off. Entering the warehouse is a direct drive in, so for the low guys there's no need for any ramps or anything to enter.

The warehouse is located in the Aspen business park across the street from Randolph DMV, address is 7 Middlebury Blvd, Randolph NJ 07869.

I'm trying my luck with my first official start up company and at this point, any help is greatly appreciated for storing cars in my facility to lessen my load for monthly prices.

If you're interested, you can come swing by the warehouse if you want to check it out and see if it's right for you. We just finished painting inside and are furnishing the office/waiting room so we'll be there all day. Feel free to shoot me a text or give me a call and we can discuss further. Rent prices are set at $250 per car, per month.

Thanks everyone, hope to hear from you guys.

Bret
973 234 7814
Appreciate 0