BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-24-2011, 10:27 AM   #1
ModBargains IV
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i, 135i, E46 M3, 540i

**********s.com | Vishnu Procede V5 | In stock & ready to ship!

[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Products/Vishnu/mini-page7-vishnu-procede-logo.jpg[/IMG]

Hey Guys,

Not sure if you guys knew, but we are an official stocking authorized dealer for Vishnu PROcede V5. That means we have tons of units in stock ready to ship out to you!
We have also installed Vishnu PROcede units on numerous BMWs that have stopped by our shop.

Vishnu PROcede V5 Benefits

*HUGE HP & TQ gains across the board
*Compatible with all other performance modifications out there including METH injection
*Combines code reading/clearing ability of a BMW specific diagnostic tool
*Piggy back plug and play tuner
*Auto tuning

Vishnu PROcede V5 Features

*Combines code reading/clearing ability of a BMW specific diagnostic tool
*Offers the most potent and operationally safe tune on the market
*The PROcede is the only system available that combines the benefits of a high end piggyback with a well mapped re-flash
*Easily to install/remove diagnostically invisible package
*Active dash displays, oil temp monitoring, and high speed data logging
*Exclusive and game-changing CAN-based Auto Tune feature, the PROcede literally learns your driving style
*Automatically adjusts boost, fuel and timing maps for optimal performance
*No need for data logging. No need for fiddling with your laptop. Just install and drive!
*An industry leading 15 day money back satisfaction guarantee
*More Flexible than any Piggyback ECU & More Drivable/Powerful than any Re-flashed ECU

**SPECIAL PROMOTION**

For a limited time (Until OCT 31st) we are offering free installation on Vishnu PROcede V5 units for our local customers. Just buy a PROcede, bring in your BMW, and we will take care of the rest!

If you need a price quote or have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM, email me at frank************.com, or call me directly at ************** ext 8003. - Frank

Below are some dyno numbers achieved with the Vishnu PROcede V5:

[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Products/Vishnu/2%20-%20Base%20Run%20and%20Procede.jpg[/IMG]
Base Run + PROcede V5 Auto Tune
[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Products/Vishnu/6%20-%20Exhaust%20System%20and%20Downpipes.jpg[/IMG]
Base Run + Procede V5 Auto Tune + ETS Intake/Charge Pipe + ETS 5" Intercooler +
ETS 2.5" Dual Exhaust + ETS 3.0" to 2.5" Downpipes
Appreciate 0