BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-07-2013, 01:29 PM   #1
SflBimmer8484
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: .

Active Autowerke| N54 Downpipe *October Special*

I have put together a very nice sale for you guys for the month of October only! This sale includes oen of the most essential parts besides a tune to bring your N54 to the next level of performance. Active Autowerke has spent countless hours engineering and designing the following performance parts to effectively increase your BMW N54 horsepower while maintaining OEM like fit and quality.

A turbo impeller wheel speed is mostly limited by the exhaust back pressure within the system. If one could eliminate some or most of this exhaust back pressure, the turbo will spool that much faster and effortlessly resulting in quicker engine revs and increase HP. The Active Autowerke Signature down pipe is designed with the intent to maximize in power. The down pipes are created with the least amount of restrictions possible by utilizing a full 3" piping throughout with the least amount of bends possible.

note: designed for off-road use, car will have CEL without Active Autowerke Software Upgrade for Off-Road use

Key Features:

-Designed with less restrictive curves and more straight flows
-Full 3.00" diameter piping throughout allows for maximum power output
-Quicker turbo spool
-Durable construction from 304 stainless with 1.50mm wall thickness
-Precise fit installation
-Full down pipe exhaust support braces relieves load bearing stress
-Installation instructions included

Retail price $699

Sale price $579 Shipped

Contact me directly to take advantage of this special pricing
Appreciate 0