BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-18-2012, 06:07 PM   #45
alik01
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: Slowly & Responsibly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
If you're not paying them I wouldn't worry about it. However, if you track your car hard it's still an option as the OE lugs can break under extreme conditions. I'll send you a PM of the lugs I purchased

Re: oil cooler. I think I agree with you. I think Stage 2 would serve my purpose, however, I've asked JD if I can purchase the extra componentry for my dual 20 row "Extra Wide" Setrab core Stage 3 aka "bad ass set up", later down the track. This would be the best option for me and possibly save me from spending unnecessary money at this point in time.

By the way, sorry for the
Thanks mate. Got the PM - will reply separately. I don't track the car all that hard. Will ask the boys if they can see any stress on the lugs and if they do, I'll get on to it quick smart!

Re. Oil Cooler - definitely mate. The Stage 3 just sounds ridiculous! I also don't see why it can't be added onto the Stage 2 kit. Combined with the Mocal Thermostat - You'll have frozen oil in 30C heat!