BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-15-2015, 02:54 AM   #23
Chrish
Registered
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

Agree with PaulMcA. Bought my AW 1M through the BMW network 2 years ago and no regrets. From the advertised price of these two I would guess you may not pay much more and have the benefit of the dealer support. No problems with mine and now at 30K miles.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2015, 10:07 AM   #24
mikeytang
Rep
Drives: 1m Coupe

Thanks PaulMcA and thanks all for the warm welcome and advice.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2015, 11:11 AM   #25
PaulMcA
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 1M

Not a problem and yes, Welcome Buy the car in confidence and fingers crossed (in the Uk at least) these cars are slowly appreciating assets at the moment. Just done 21k miles in mine and still loving it. I have the BMW Performance seats in mine and with this spec have been offered a smidge more than I bought the car for 27 months ago
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2015, 08:35 AM   #26
boarderpat
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 30 Jahre

Hi, good luck in your search. I'm contemplating the move to a 1M from my CSL currently. Well worth having a look at this one:

http://www.millenniumheroes.com/cars...oupe-for-sale/
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2015, 01:16 AM   #27
Lauting
Rep
Drives: Searching for 1M

Good luck with your search, I begin mine in April/May. Just doing lots of reading on the forum at the moment
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2015, 05:28 AM   #28
kiysersosae
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 1M, M2CS, M3CS

I have a black 1m after having an e92 m3 and the 1m is frankly a much better car in my opinion.

Make sure whatever you get it has genuine mileage. I think a few of them would have been clocked pre-mot hence the reason there are around 10 for sale now, just look for signs of stretch on the drivers seat and the usual wear n tear, if a car has around the 15000mile mark the underside should be generally clean and new looking, as for the most part it would have only been out in summer months and won't suffer as much corrosion (general sense of the word) if you have the opposite to this then chance is its been clocked! Nothing more to look for apart from its been well maintained and serviced as and when. Try get one with 5 year service pack, harmon kardon and sat nav. One thing, if you buy private test clutch for slippage, do wot in 3rd and straight to 4th make sure it grips.

I have some BMW performance parts added, a custom exhaust and kW clubs port suspension but I've kept all original parts in case that day ever came to sell it, which I hope it never does.

I hope you find one soon. that white one is nice.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2015, 10:46 AM   #29
Jay-K
Brigadier General
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: Slow

welcome,
check out the car,
anyway.. you're gonna love it for sure.