BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-01-2015, 04:16 AM   #1
joao.toscano
Captain
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW M140i

Garage List
GoPro integration with ConnectedDrive

Dear all,

I'm looking to understand if i can get some help here.

In September last year when i acquire my car (BMW 1 Series M Edition 2.0i) that comes with the ConnectedDrive capability embed there’s no module to connect my mobile phone. Namely iPhone5S. There’s possibility to connect our GoPro to the car using this service ConnectedDrive according my search over web. I’m running the latest software downloaded from BMW site (UPD01008.bin) but not succeed with any apps integration visibility.

http://www.bmw.com/com/en/owners/nav...update_vin.jsp

In the meantime i got this reply from BMW support about my query:

BMW ConnectedDrive
It is possible to obtain a BMW ConnectedDrive membership with your BMW 1 Series. All the information regarding BMW ConnectedDrive you will find here. The costs for the BMW ConnectedDrive membership will be €399 for the first year, including registration costs. The costs for prolonging this membership are €99 a year.

BMW Apps
At this moment your BMW 1 Series doesn’t have the option BMW Apps, option 6NR. Your BMW dealership can inform you if it’s possible to program this option on your car.

GoPro App
If you want to use the GoPro App in your BMW you need an active BMW ConnectedDrive membership and the option BMW Apps, 6NR, on your car. Both of them are necessary for using this App.

Does anyone here already experience the GoPro connectivity together with the same model of my car? If yes i would like to have some clarifications about what i might need to acquire to get this working.

My Vehicle information:

VIN long WBAUA71060VL45698

Type code UA71

Type 120I OL (EUR)

Dev. series E81 ()

Line 1

Body type HC

Steering LL

Door count 3

Engine N43

Cubical capacity 2.00

Power 125

Transmision HECK

Gearbox MECH

Colour BLACK SAPPHIRE METALLIC (475)

Upholstery LEDER BOSTON 2/SCHW.KONTR.BLAU (LWNL)

Prod. date 2011-10-15

Cheers,
Joao Toscano
Appreciate 0