BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-29-2010, 05:42 PM   #23
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)

^^^You try so hard to be a smart ass...dude, plain and simple, if you don't like it, don't install it on your car personally I could care less what you think, and if you had half a neuron firing in your brain, you would have already googled what a love bug is and the type of damage it causes. Yes they are acidic, and yes, they eat through clear coat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForesT View Post
Thought that cars and stuff to cars was cheap in the states?
I also had a thought...I thought people in Sweden would have at least average intelligence?!?
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2010, 05:48 PM   #24
ForesT
Private First Class
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SerieStud View Post
^^^You try so hard to be a smart ass...dude, plain and simple, if you don't like it, don't install it on your car personally I could care less what you think, and if you had half a neuron firing in your brain, you would have already googled what a love bug is and the type of damage it causes. Yes they are acidic, and yes, they eat through clear coat.

I also had a thought...I thought people in Sweden would have at least average intelligence?!?

hehe...I am just curious, we donīt have these love bugs in Sweden.
And I also think itīs fascinating how different it can be, in the states it seems that evryone have the plastic bra and in Sweden I have never seen it. Just in a comedy movie where a guy wrapped plastic around his sofa to make it hold longer

BTW I live in Norway, they are known to be more stupid than Swedes so Iīm probably infected

Last edited by ForesT; 08-29-2010 at 06:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2010, 01:42 PM   #25
Rikx1M
MSgt (ret)
Germany
Rep
Drives: VO 1M #739/740

Garage List
Clear bra saved the day ;-)

Today noticed two long scratches next to my BMW roundel....one about 4 inches long (100cm) and the other about 3 inches long...like streaks in my plastic.....clear bra saved the day!
Appreciate 0