BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-17-2017, 10:12 AM   #1
Apex-It
Rep
Drives: 09 135i

2009 Space Grey 135i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 18,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I am thinking about selling my 6MT 2009 135i. I am the second owner of this car and have meticulously cared for it since buying it in May/2015. The car had the major recalls done by BMW before my purchase (turbo and hpfp). It has every option possible from BMW minus the heated steering wheel (msport/cold weather/premium).

I purchased the car with ~65k miles on it and it currently has 105k. I know this seems like high mileage but I strictly used this car as a commuter from Wellington CO to Cheyenne WY for work every day (~80 mile round trip), meaning nearly all the last 40k miles have been highway miles. I change the oil religiously every 3k with OEM BMW synthetic oil.

Since purchasing the car, these are the maintenance items performed:
- @70k - Replaced water pump/tstat and coolant flush
- @75k - Replaced all injectors and full ignition service (plugs/coilpacks)
- @75k - Replaced both rear taillights due to failed LED strip
- @95k - Replaced serpentine belt, all pulleys and tensioner
- @100k - Replaced HPFP

These are the modifications that have been done to the car.
- JB4 ecu tune
- Burger motorsports intake
- Bilstein PSS10 coil overs (done less than 10k miles ago)
- Full LED lighting conversion
- Wheel stud conversion
- 3m Pro scotchguard clear bra

I have done all the maintenance work myself but can provide receipts from ECS tuning for all parts installed. Car will come with an extra set of wheels (enkei 17's) with Michelin X Ice Xi3 tires installed with lots of tread left (shown in third picture).

I am out of town for work this week and will get more pictures of the exterior and interior early next week. I am in no rush to sell, I am going to be purchasing a new S4 soon so this may need a new home. Only serious buyers will be entertained.

Appreciate 0