BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-12-2009, 08:25 PM   #23
Snertz
H O O N
United_States
Rep
Drives: ein M!

Quote:
Originally Posted by achtungE30 View Post
I left at 3pm. I paid for the 2:36pm race, and was waiting around till about 2:30 to get called with another guy, finally flagged down a marshall and he's like "you didnt get to brief yet??" then rushed us into the locker room, told that marshall that we missed the briefing, he was in a frenzy already, threw us a suit, mine didnt fit and I barely could sit down in my cart...figuring I didnt want to hold everyone up while I get suited PROPERLY, I told the marshall to start the race w/out me and I got a credit for next time free race.

On my out, I circled the parking lot to see if any 1ers showed up, didnt find any so I left.
Gotcha, I think I parked next to you when I first pulled in around 2:30. You have the AW w/ euro front plate right?

I ended up leaving to grab something to eat since my friend and I were still waiting on some people, didn't get back till 3:30ish.

Maybe we potentially could do a 1er meet at GPNY or Velocity 17, would you guys be interested?

U WOT M8?
Appreciate 0