BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-02-2009, 08:48 AM   #1
Fireflyer239
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW, Jeep, Ducati & Harley

Alufelgen CSL status

New here, plz forgive if I'm missing something - but I don't see much talk here of the Alufelgen CSL reps. In the "Marketplace/Commercial" area of this forum however, members are all abuzz since it appears that this company is currently going into production of this wheel with proper 1er offsets. Seems that these members have made payment and are expecting delivery soon. I'm wondering if some of us have been in the dark about this simply because we haven't clicked on that section of our forum (?) Well, check it out there.

Been leaning toward the Breytons (GTS-R) because they seem to be the wheel with proper offset, allowing us to run the tire sizes we want to. Choices are nice though! So what say you people - do we have a legitimate alternative with these Alufelgen CSLs?
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2009, 02:11 PM   #2
ptack
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Garage List
2008 135i  [6.50]
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...224109&page=29

Wheels are supposed to be in production thought I'm not sure how much longer it will be - could still be a few months. I couldn't wait that long.