BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-01-2011, 05:56 PM   #1
brianexeas
Captain
Rep
Drives: Voltex Widebody Evo

▀▄ eas | B&G - S2 Sport Springs *Special Forum Pricing*

With over 50 years of spring design and manufacturing expertise, B&G's S2 Sport Lowering Springs are engineered to improve handling while maintaining safety and ride quality.

B&G lowering springs are wound from high tensile Chromium-Silicone wire purchased from Europe’s premium mines. The lowering springs are cold wound on CNC coilers; heat treated and shot peened for longevity; and finished with phosphate treatment and a baked on resin powder coating for a hard corrosion resistant shell.

By redesigning the O.E. Spring and the lowering the center of gravity from 0.5-2.5 inches (depending on vehicle and application), the B&G springs dramatically improve your vehicles performance and appearance. Incorporating a progressive rate design allow B&G lowering Springs to offer higher rates for improved road hold, while maintaining a comfortable ride

Features
- Aggressive ride stance with moderate drop
- Superb ride quality
- Progressive Spring rate design to maintain ride quality while improving handling
- Cold wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire
- ISO9001, QS1400, and TUV Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty

Models Supported:
e36
e39
e46
e46 M3
e9x
e9x M3 Coupe & Sedan (No Convertible)
e60
e82

Approximate Front/Rear Lowering:
Front: 1.2"
Rear: 0.8"

B&G - S2 Sport Springs

Contact us via PM, e-mail, or call 866.336.0705 for FREE Shipping in the Continental US! Locals, PM us and we'll take care of you too!
Appreciate 0