BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-26-2015, 07:32 PM   #1
jonathan13
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Tanzanite Blue ‘16 M3

2011 135i dyno results (BPC in Raleigh was awesome)

Hey guys! Just wanted to drop by and share my dyno results. As soom people suggested, I went to Bimmer Performance Center in Raleigh. I had them do some pulls on the dyno for me before I start my mods. My peak numbers were 285 whp and 317 ft lbs.

The guys at BPC in Raleigh were awesome. Super nice, and very knowledgeable. They usually do customer's racecars on Saturdays but they were nice enough to squeeze me in because I wanted to start my mods Saturday evening.

One cool thing that I wanted to share with you guys is their tuning abilities. I asked Dan if they were comfortable tuning on Cobb. He replied by telling me to sell the Cobb because he wouldn't need it to tune. He went on to explain they had purchased some very expensive software about a year ago that allows them to flash tune the DME without the use of a tuner such as Cobb. He said they just recently got the ability to tune all the way up to current day BMW models with this software. They have Vanos control as well on the n55, unlike Cobb.

If anyone is in the North Carolina area, it is definitely worth stopping by and seeing what they are all about, and checking out some of the cars they have in their shop. Oh, and these guys even have loaner vehicles available if necessary. Great shop and I look forward to having them do work for me in the future.
Appreciate 0