BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-16-2011, 08:58 PM   #1
bones
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340 RWD

My lease is coming due in August. $25k buyout in case anyone is interested.

Hi y'all. Long time lurker here.

I've a got a 2008 (coupe) BSM, coral, prem, sport, step w. heated seats currently on lease. I've considered a buyout personally but it is time to get a bigger car (probably a 335) to handle my growing family. The car has 30k miles on it and is in great shape.

I only post this here because there may be a buyer out there who is interested and this will save him/her on the margin that car dealers make on used cars.

I'm leasing through USB. I'm not sure if they allow third party buyouts, but I don't see why they wouldn't.

If you take the car, I'll throw in 4 17" KM-11 w/ ws-60 snows. One rim is bent but may be fixable. I also have another set of 17 x 8 Sparco Pistas w/ Hankook ventus v12s (currently on the car) that I'd part with for a low price. The factory wheels are in good shape w/ 5kish of meat left on the tires. (not running them because I prefer non-rft 17s to rft 18s).

Anyway.... PM me if you care. Car is 10 miles outside of Boston.
Appreciate 0