BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-16-2011, 06:03 PM   #1
EAS
Rep
Drives: VF620 M3

▀▄ eas | Berk Technology - 4" Catless Downpipe for N55 Variants *IN STOCK!*

"Track Tested, Dyno Proven" products from a champion pedigree now available for your road going street car.

The same championship winning and record setting parts that power the Berk Technology BMW's are now available for your street machine. The master craftsmen at Berk Technology are proud to introduce their 4" downpipe for the new BMW N55 single turbo engine. Our ultra low backpressure design adds a dyno proven 23HP and 30ft/lbs of torque without any additional tuning devices or piggybacks. Engineered and dyno verified to be the highest flowing and lowest restriction downpipe on the market. In addition to the added horsepower the Berk Technology N55 4" downpipe will give your stock exhaust a more aggressive tone under throttle while still maintaining daily driving civility at cruising speeds.

Features
-4" downpipe
-23HP gain over stock at the same boost level with no tuning devices
-Straight shot design for zero restriction and high velocity
-Largest possible tubing for quicker spool
-Zero taper on flange at turbo for largest possible opening
-Uses as much 4" tube as possible
-100% Made in the USA

Models Supported
2010+ 135i
2010+ 335i

Ordering:
Phone:
You can reach us directly by calling 866.669.0705 to place your order over the phone.

Payment:
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, Google Checkout (available online & over phone)

Other Payments:
Money Order/Cashier’s Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.

Tax:
All CA customers will be charged 7.75% CA Sales tax.

Shipping:
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or internationally, please contact us directly, as you will be charged additional shipping fees.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM PST
Saturday/Sunday - Closed

Retail Location/ Installation Center:
Come check out our 8000 square foot facility in Anaheim, CA. We install everything we sell.

Contact Info:
Phone: 866.669.0705 x27
Email: david@europeanautosource.com

Feel free to contact me via PM, email, or phone if you have any questions.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2011, 06:29 PM   #2
EAS
Rep
Drives: VF620 M3

Thanks for the inquiries, all PMs replied!
Appreciate 0