BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-13-2009, 10:33 PM   #1
1ForAllFor1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Thumbs up Detailer Review: Raja Ventureshield

Mods,

It's been a while since I've used the forums, so please feel free to simply move this post to the appropriate location...

Review of Raja Ventureshield's Work:

I am writing to offer a review of the work offered by forum user Raja Ventureshield, an enthusiast who professionally details BMWs and many other kinds of luxury cars, and who honest to God made my 2008 135i look better than the day I brought it home from the lot.

I have visited a TON of local shops and dealt with my fair share of know-nothing borderline con artist "detailers," and I can honestly say that Raja is the biggest breath of fresh air imaginable in this seriously maligned industry. Totally personal one-on-one service, all the way. INCREDIBLE attention to detail, patience with your vehicle, understanding of your individual driving circumstances and needs, and a super respectful approach to detailing—that’s what to expect from this guy.

I am getting married on Saturday and my car looks like a million bucks. There are so many horrendous detail shops out there—I just had to take a moment to let you all know that this is EXACTLY how it should be done. Raja buffed my car’s paint, added protection to key areas, made my wheels look fantastic, and gloriously waxed the entire body (even the lights). The car looks better than brand new.

I am THRILLED with this detail job. HIGHLY recommended to all. Look. This. Guy. Up.

Chris

P.S. For what it’s worth, Raja’s workspace was also meticulously clean and incredibly well stocked with every detailing project imaginable. Oh, and my fiancée liked him very much and said that she thought he seemed like a “nice and normal human being” rather than a sleazy car guy. haha
      12-14-2009, 05:36 AM   #2
oasis3582
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X3 M40i

Haha, it might be useful if you said where this place is.
Previous: VW GTI, Tesla Model 3 LR, Mazda MX-5 RF, Ford Mustang GT (x2), Mazda 3, BMW Z4 sDrive35i, Acura TSX, BMW 135i, Acura TSX, Honda Accord Coupe V6, Acura RDX, Pontiac GTO 6.0, Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2009, 07:48 AM   #3
BlackjackMulligan
Most interesting Roadster
United_States
Rep
Drives: '01 Z3.0 Roady;'10 C300 Sport

Garage List
pics would be nice too!

- Joe Walsh
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2009, 09:14 AM   #4
1ForAllFor1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Sorry all,

I’m getting married this coming Saturday – so I guess to be fair, my mind’s not 100% into detailer reviews right now. Raja is located in the NOVA area, but from what it sounds like, he services vehicles that have come from as far as 100 miles away. Pretty impressive. I wish I had pics to share right now, but again, alas, the wedding takes priority. If you guys are interested, I’ll post some of the freshly detailed car as it drives us off from our reception venue once I get back from my honeymoon. THOSE should be impressive…

Oh, and one more thing that I left out of my initial review: Raja is very fairly priced. Always important.