BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-21-2013, 08:27 PM   #23
AW128i
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 N51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawyzf View Post
PM'd you about the wheels only. (Your reply was appreciated, but I don't get it after reading this thread fully).

My concern with this deal is that, you have tires mounted on different wheels. What happens if the tire bead is wrecked on the dismount or mounting of those tires on these wheels? Secondly, what happens if the wheel is ding'd or scratched during mounting?

This is a fine line to walk, and I wish you luck....but might want to reconsider you approach here.
I'm using a highly-recommended TireRack installer that I've used before. On top of that, he's a BMW owner and enthusiast himself. Beyond that, ish happens and since I can't mount/balance the tires myself, I have to pay someone else to do it for me. If something were to happen and the wheels were to get f'd up, I wouldn't even bother sending them until I let the buyer decide what he or she would want to do.
      01-21-2013, 08:29 PM   #24
AW128i
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichi View Post
is that mean this set is wheel only?
Doesn't have to be. Whether you want the tires or not, the price will change accordingly.
      01-27-2013, 12:56 PM   #25
AW128i
Major
United_States
Rep

The first post has been updated...tires were sold separately. Now asking $850 + shipping + PayPal fees (unless you're paying cash) for just the wheels.
      02-13-2013, 11:42 AM   #26
DJR751
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i coupe

Wheels still for sale?

Hey I'm interested in buying the wheels soon; private message me or email me at DJR1980@gmail.com - Thanks!
Appreciate 0