BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-01-2010, 09:27 PM   #1
thez99
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi A4

Garage List
2013 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Recommendations for a shop in the Raleigh area???

Hey all. Im going to be moving from PA to the Raleigh/northern suburban area of NC prob early next year, was wondering if anyone from that area or around had any recommendations of respecting and reputable shops to take my bimmer to if I wanted any mods done or even any regular maintenance I needed done and didnt wanna take it to the dealer for. Anything?

Also looking for the best as far as dealerships go in this area, obviously mod tolerance is a plus, not something Ive had much in the past so that'd really be nice.

And basically while your at it, anyone who lives round there, just tell me as much as you can about the area. Places to see, really nice areas with sweet backroad driving, restaurants, yada yada.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2010, 08:30 PM   #2
ennislaw
NCO
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BSM 135i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by thez99 View Post
Hey all. Im going to be moving from PA to the Raleigh/northern suburban area of NC prob early next year, was wondering if anyone from that area or around had any recommendations of respecting and reputable shops to take my bimmer to if I wanted any mods done or even any regular maintenance I needed done and didnt wanna take it to the dealer for. Anything?...
I use these guys: http://www.mpoweredautomotive.com/. I trust them with my 135i; they have done mods and out of schedule oil changes -- excellent work and at reasonable prices. They also get great reviews on Google. In fact, I trust them more than the local BMW dealers.

If you're interested in the Chapel Hill area, I can give you some recommendations for pubs, restaurants, but not so much for the Durham and Raleigh area.

If you want more details on either MPowered Automotive or pubs, etc in the CH area, PM me.

pge
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2010, 10:04 PM   #3
thez99
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi A4

Garage List
2013 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Awesome man, that shops looks to be exactly what Id want for my 1er down there, and yea thats pretty close to where ill be. Not totally sure where Im moving but its likely to be within the chapel hill/wake forest area. North to north east of Raleigh just.

Im glad they have pretty much every service as well, thats def a good trait for a shop like that to have, some shops will only handle performance tuning and mods and not regular services n alignments and such.
Appreciate 0