BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-04-2009, 08:01 AM   #23
shodanusmc
Captain
Rep
Drives: 09 135 Vert

I would prefer it not have any miles, but nothing wrong with 110 miles. Remember, the engines have been run during testing, you have factory workers driving them, off loaders driving them, prep Center people driving them, tranportation people driving them, and then dealer personnel driving them. Yes, some people push them during a test drive, but in all honesty, its not hurting them. I drive hard from the minute I leave the dealership, never had a problem. Besides, you have a 4/50K warranty.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2009, 01:55 PM   #24
silv135vert
Rep
Drives: 135 Titanium Silver Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
what you said about the book it's not true. I got the book an I got a demo also. , you will get it soon.
I called BMWNA and they said it was there policy not to give the book to demo cars. I found that to be stupid as they could not state any reason for such a policy. The book should go with the car.
Appreciate 0