BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-11-2016, 09:23 AM   #1
TexasZed4MC
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Interlagos Z4 M Coupe

4th ANNUAL TEXAS TRIFECTA

4th ANNUAL TEXAS TRIFECTA No membership is required!

WE will now offer a NOVICE run group ALL THREE DAYS. Friday single day of $499 Saturday and Sunday combined for $800!

BMWCCA MEMBERSHIP IS NOT REQUIRED!
(Renewals or new memberships will be paid for by TexasTrifecta)

The THREE BMWCCA Chapters of Texas has hosted an event at Circuit of the Americas for the past 3 year. 2016 will be our 4th year at this amazing track.
Registration information can be found at www.texastrifecta.com.

This year the event will be on June 17-18-19, yes we know thats Fathers Day weekend. But HONESTLY guys wouldn't you REALLY prefer to be driving on a track than getting a tie! This is the smoothest pavement you will ever drive on. Its also the only track in North America that Formula 1 uses.

For those that don't know BMWCCA is a non-profit group so we can't make a huge profit by running this event. We cover our cost is our main goal. This year it looks like BMW is going to give this Regional Event status that will bring in larger numbers of entrants.

I know there are more than a few of us that actually take their cars to the track. I know over the past 3 years there has been a total of 3 M Coupes at the event each year.
Maybe this is a bucket list item to drive this track. I know it would be great to see more of you at the June event.
Registration will open January 4 on Motorsportreg.com
Come on down to Austin, have some great BBQ and have the best fathers day you can have.
I am the event chair so I can answer 99.9% of any questions.

Lone Star Chapter BMWCCA HPDE Event Chair, Texas Trifecta Event Chair, & BMWCCA driving Instructor
Appreciate 0