BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #1
Grayson
Heisenberg
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

2008 Honda CBR 600RR with Extras & Low Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 6,499.00

Item Interest
Hey everyone, I'm selling my bike and it's currently listed on Craigslist. Here is the ad. The best way to get in touch with me is via private message here or email through Craigslist. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/mcy/3648532600.html

Quote:
I've recently purchased a Harley to use for a more comfortable commuter and no longer have room for my CBR. The bike is owned by me and located in Aptos. To be clear, there will be absolutely no joyrides or test drives without cash in hand, I don't want to waste anyone's time. I am the owner of a graphic design company, hence the professional photos. I take great care of the bike and it's never been driven in the winter. It has always been garaged. Here are the specifics on it:

Make: Honda
Model: CBR600RR
Year: 2008
Color: Orange/Black
Mileage: 5,700

Aftermarket Parts & Recent Work
- Synthetic oil change 1500 miles ago
- New front tire 500 miles ago, rear tire 1500 miles ago
- 5000K HID's in the high and low beams
- ST Flush Mount Turn Signals
- ST Integrated Tail Light
- ST Fender Eliminator

I am relatively firm on the price but if you are a serious buyer please come by and take a look in person. The only flaw on the bike is the low beam wiring is shot where it connects to the ballast. I have taken this into consideration and will negotiate with the buyer on what to do. The bike is flawless otherwise and has never been dropped, driven only ~1200 miles a year.

AR Catless Downpipes | Berk Full Street Exhaust | HPF FMIC | COBB AP | aFe Magnum Stage 2 | E93 M3 Front Sway Bar & Bushings | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | Hardwired Radar | Eurotek BBS LM | Schmiedmann LCI Blacklines | BMW Performance: Spoiler, Diffuser, Shift Boot, E-Brake

Last edited by Grayson; 03-06-2013 at 10:57 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2013, 11:26 AM   #2
Grayson
Heisenberg
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Update: The bike is now listed on eBay!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...ht_2685wt_1182

AR Catless Downpipes | Berk Full Street Exhaust | HPF FMIC | COBB AP | aFe Magnum Stage 2 | E93 M3 Front Sway Bar & Bushings | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | Hardwired Radar | Eurotek BBS LM | Schmiedmann LCI Blacklines | BMW Performance: Spoiler, Diffuser, Shift Boot, E-Brake
Appreciate 0