BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-18-2012, 10:35 AM   #1
Brian_VACsales
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 VF Supercharged, 135i

Post VP Fuel and Meth IN STOCK! M1, 100, 103, C16 etc

Hey guys, we just took delivery of a new shipment from VP. Please PM, call or email if you want some Buyer beware, some people hock no frills BS out of rusty 55 gal drums for less than what a VP dealer will charge. You get what you pay for. We have been a VP (and Sunoco) dealer for years so we have hands on experience with it all.

M1 Methanol in sealed 5 gal pails
M1 Racing Methanol has a 99.95% minimum purity - the highest purity available in the U.S. With M1, engines run cooler and are less subject to corrosion. VP uses only lined drums which prohibit rust, corrosion and metal deposits that can contaminate fuel delivery systems. Recommended for all methanol-legal racing applications.

VP100 Street Blaze
[Oxygenated with ethanol, this CARB-legal fuel is specifically engineered for high-performance street cars including sport compacts, muscle cars, street rods and more. It's environmentally friendly and street legal throughout the U.S. In applications with anything from 4- to 12-cyclinders or engines equipped with a turbocharger, supercharger or nitrous oxide system (NOS), VP100 will generate optimum power and performance. In turbocharged or supercharged applications, it allows an increase in boost without fear of detonation. NOS users can also leverage their higher octane ratings to step up to a more powerful nitrous oxide system. Dyno tests with a turbocharged application proved VP100 generates up to 14% more horsepower compared to premium grade 91 octane unleaded gasoline. Designed for use in cast-iron head engines with CRs up to 13:1 and aluminum head engines up to 14:1. Works well on the latest generation of electronically-controlled turbo engines. Contains no metal compounds and won't harm catalytic converters or oxygen sensors.

MotorSport 103
MS103 provides power and protection equal to some leaded racing fuels. Compared to Motorsport 101, it allows even more aggressive timing and higher compression-up to 14:1 in cast iron head engines and up to 15:1 with aluminum heads. Can allow doubling of stock boost - consult your engine builder. Also contains no metal compounds and won't harm catalytic converters or oxygen sensors.

C16 Racing Fuel
Used in turbocharged engines, blown engines and nitrous applications with CRs up to 17:1. Very popular with racers in Formula D, D1GP and other drifting series, as well as Time Attack. Recommended by the top nitrous oxide companies.

Oldie but goodie

Appreciate 0