BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-07-2013, 12:11 PM   #23
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_1_Guy View Post
I HATE when people use hash tags on Facebook.

"Going to the gym... #beastmode"
"Going to the movies with my girl.... #sexy #goodlife"

THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING! It seriously annoys the piss outta me.
Yea same here....hopefully it's just a fad that will go away soon
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2013, 12:16 PM   #24
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Many people have their instagram accounts linked to their facebook pages so whatever is typed on IG will show up verbatim on FB, hence the hashtags. #reasonable #explanation

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2013, 12:18 PM   #25
That_1_Guy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
Many people have their instagram accounts linked to their facebook pages so whatever is typed on IG will show up verbatim on FB, hence the hashtags. #reasonable #explanation
But dear God, why? I don't tweet, and I think my phone came with instagram, but the whole hash tagging on FB is a little out of control. In fact, FB is beginning to piss me off. I remember everyone left MySpace cause of all the ads, music, and profile upgrades. It became a teenagers bedroom wall.

Now, FB is starting to upgrade once a week, more and more ads, less and less simplicity.

I want someone to start a social networking site called "This Shit will stay simple" Dot Com. Or something along those lines.
Sold 2011 BMW 135i - COBB V2 AP / VMR 710's / 4" AR Catless DP / BMS Intake w/ Air Scoops / Eibach Pro Kit / MadDad Street Series Axle Back / ER Charge Pipe / BMS OCC / Vorshlag Camber Plates / Sammich Sticker
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #26
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Just ignore them? A hashtag is small potatos compared to countless game invites and those moronic "this month has 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays, and 5 Tuesdays - it won't happen again for another 823 years!!!" (which are all completely false, btw). And if I see another person post the "Today is the day Marty McFly goes to in BTTF part II!!!", I am going to defriend said person.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2013, 02:49 PM   #27
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 6MT

Quote:
Just ignore them? A hashtag is small potatos compared to countless game invites and those moronic "this month has 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays, and 5 Tuesdays - it won't happen again for another 823 years!!!" (which are all completely false, btw). And if I see another person post the "Today is the day Marty McFly goes to in BTTF part II!!!", I am going to defriend said person.
I love seeing the same posts from different people.... If I see one more thing football related I will lose my mind. Yes we know the game is on. If I see one more thing that says RG3!!!!11! or HTTR!!1!!1
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #28
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
If I see one more thing football related I will lose my mind. Yes we know the game is on. If I see one more thing that says RG3!!!!11! or HTTR!!1!!1

Appreciate 0
      01-07-2013, 10:45 PM   #29
CJ421
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Garage List
Lol. Yes, hash tags are quite the annoyance whether they do anything or not. I'd like to slap the person that thought visible metadata was a good idea.

There's a reason I have like 5 friends on FB ... I can read the weather report; I can look up the sports scores; I know what day of the week it is; I'm not interested if you're going to the gym or eating spaghetti for dinner; lastly I'm even less interested in the honey boo boo message to your significant other.

/end of my off off topic rant.
      01-08-2013, 12:06 AM   #30
m7ammed
Captain
Saudi Arabia
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ421 View Post
Lol. Yes, hash tags are quite the annoyance whether they do anything or not. I'd like to slap the person that thought visible metadata was a good idea.

There's a reason I have like 5 friends on FB ... I can read the weather report; I can look up the sports scores; I know what day of the week it is; I'm not interested if you're going to the gym or eating spaghetti for dinner; lastly I'm even less interested in the honey boo boo message to your significant other.

/end of my off off topic rant.
Quote:
If I see one more thing football related I will lose my mind. Yes we know the game is on. If I see one more thing that says RG3!!!!11! or HTTR!!1!!1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
I love seeing the same posts from different people.... If I see one more thing football related I will lose my mind. Yes we know the game is on. If I see one more thing that says RG3!!!!11! or HTTR!!1!!1
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_1_Guy View Post
But dear God, why? I don't tweet, and I think my phone came with instagram, but the whole hash tagging on FB is a little out of control. In fact, FB is beginning to piss me off. I remember everyone left MySpace cause of all the ads, music, and profile upgrades. It became a teenagers bedroom wall.

Now, FB is starting to upgrade once a week, more and more ads, less and less simplicity.

I want someone to start a social networking site called "This Shit will stay simple" Dot Com. Or something along those lines.
You guys should try Google+