BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #1
JZWBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 bmw 135i

JZW TUNING IN SAN DIEGO This Weekend!

Hello everyone,

For anyone in the San Diego area, I will be there for a tuning session from Thursday the 18th through Sunday and will be tuning any of the BMW 135i and 335i tunes with my BMW I flash. These are very well tested tunes and we can custom tune them in person for stages 1-4 and if anyone wants a custom E30 tune, we can do that too.

PS, N55 tuning is ready to go, will be tuning those cars as well next week.

Email me with information if you would like to come by and check out the tuning session,

thanks,

John
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 01:46 PM   #2
fullboost
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 M3 DCT

How familiar are you in tuning at sea level with CA91 swill?

Also, I saw you have a hand held tool for flashing, does it work with the N55 tune?

Where in SD are you going to be?
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 03:22 PM   #3
JZWBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 bmw 135i

Most of my tuning is at sea-level. Even though I live in Boulder Colorado, 90% of my tuning with Bmw and Saab is performed with guys that live at sea-level. I take many trips like this to lower elevation and I often have guys data logging and getting me data so I can further fine tune things if needed.

I will have all the stuff with me for BMW, Mini, Audi and Saab :-) I will be tuning in La Mesa California.

You can reach me through my email or call me from the number on my website. I am very familiar with the 91 crump gas in Ca, we have crappy 91 octane here too. What I really like to offer is one pump gas tune and then a E30 tune that really wakes the car up and allows it to really make some good power. I am getting a solid 30whp more with E30 fuel and that is an option in Ca.

I would love to see some more BMW cars at the event !

thanks,

John
Appreciate 0