BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-01-2014, 04:06 PM   #1
Silverbullet330i
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BSM E90 335i

April's Downtown Charlotte BMW/Euro Meet(Edited with A LOT of pics!)

!!!!!!!!Saturday April 19th @ 7PM!!!!!!!!!

521 E. Morehead Street
Charlotte, NC 28202

The meet is in a business parking deck but at that time is should be dead and the deck is away from the main road wont attract cops as long as we behave of course. Ive done photoshoots here so i know its a cool place.

Daylight savings is going to be in effect the weekend before so we will have the sun for a little bit when we get there!

Heres the Layout:

The red X entrance is not low car friendly but if you follow the blue, its flat all the way in!!

If you have any questions, just ask away!!

Confirm as well to see if this is going so we know who to expect!

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DowntownCarMeet/

Last edited by Silverbullet330i; 04-22-2014 at 01:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2014, 11:54 AM   #2
Silverbullet330i
Second Lieutenant
Rep

As of right now, we are still ON and will be on the TOP deck! Radar looks like it'll just be cloudy with no rain but if it decides to change, bottom deck.

I want everyone still out there!! No excuses, our cars get wet all the time and most of us compared to the normal driver, CAN drive in the rain, haha. Nokie Thai Food truck will still be out there so again, NO EXCUSES!! See everyone tonight!
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2014, 09:50 PM   #3
Silverbullet330i
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Thank you for everybody who came out in this dreaded rain!! All month long in the 80s and sunny and then this weekend, non stop rain!!! Met a lot of new people today and had a lot of fun! Thank you to Brian Edmondson for recommending Nokie Thai , Authentic Thai Cuisine food truck!!! It was really good and it was also my first time trying it so hopefully we can give them more business in the future with a better turn out. Again, we will NOT be out next month, in May, due to a lot of us going down to Southern Worthersee, so we will be back up and running June 21st!! See everyone around and spread those business cards!!! Pics up soon!
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2014, 01:35 PM   #4
Silverbullet330i
Second Lieutenant
Rep

I want to thank everyone that came out and supported the meet even in the rain! Remember, this meet is rain or shine! We have access to a top and bottom deck depending on the weather. A lot of nice cars were out this past weekend and hopefully the next meet, June 21st, we will have more! I also want to thank Nokie Thai Food truck for being out there and providing us with amazing quality food! See everyone next time!
***Also excuse my shooting skills, I just got a camera and its my first experience using a Dslr and Im still getting used to the settings and what not.

We even welcome pets!

Family. E46. E90. F30.

We even work on cars during the meet!
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2014, 10:34 AM   #5
Silverbullet330i
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Dont have time to make a new thread but MEET TONIGHT!!!!! a lot of us were at SoWO over the weekend and we want to meet back up here at home!! 521 E. Morehead St, Charlotte, NC 7PM
Appreciate 0