BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-11-2017, 06:47 PM   #221
BaaQaf
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E89 Z4 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
What a piece of garbage video.
Yes garbage just like extremist, right ? So we agree on something ?
Appreciate 1
minn192502.50

12-11-2017, 06:48 PM   #222
Bx Tpr
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: ZL11LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
Extreme for denouncing islam's gross human rights abuses?
Extremely ignorant and brainwashed. It's like listening to a Israel First union meeting.
Appreciate 2
BaaQaf224.00

12-11-2017, 07:03 PM   #223
BaaQaf
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Extreme for denouncing islam's gross human rights abuses?
Like you Christian pilgrims did to the Native Americans and African Americans till 50-60 years ago ?
Appreciate 2
minn192502.50

12-11-2017, 07:18 PM   #224
martin mustang
Captain
Ireland
Rep
Drives: 520 F10,X5 40e, 911c4s, 635csi

Do you by your statement below have any comment on Hollywood dominated by Jews and all what we discovered in recent months? what is ironic one of the biggest tools of the Zionist is Hollywood, and how they presented the Arabs and Islam from the beginning of times as the evil baddies.

Do you also have an opinion/comment similar to the one below on the Catholic church and the sexual abuse of kids all over the church cross different corners of the world.

Morons and ass holes exist in every religion, every country .... grow up.

Quote:
I hate Islam bc Muslims in Islamic countries abuse women, young girls, gays, Christians and their teachings call for violence.
Appreciate 2
Bx Tpr85.50
Lups8767.00

12-11-2017, 07:27 PM   #225
djsaad1
Major
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin mustang View Post
Do you by your statement below have any comment on Hollywood dominated by Jews and all what we discovered in recent months? what is ironic one of the biggest tools of the Zionist is Hollywood, and how they presented the Arabs and Islam from the beginning of times as the evil baddies.

Do you also have an opinion/comment similar to the one below on the Catholic church and the sexual abuse of kids all over the church cross different corners of the world.

Morons and ass holes exist in every religion, every country .... grow up.
Discovered in recent months? They didn't hide their religion. Everyone knew weinstein was Jewish. And as many Jews as there are in Hollywood they are still a minority, so I don't get your point.

If you follow the real money in Hollywood you will be led back to many people from Arab countries. They seem to have no problem paying Jewish producers/directors/actors to make these "zionist" movies.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2017, 07:33 PM   #226
BaaQaf
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
You guys are obviously reading too many biased websites if you don't think that map is fake. There are many errors on that map, first being how did the Palestinians have less land in 2000 than they do now?

Because thats just how much land the Jews confiscated especially after the Arab Israeli war. When you have war your going to capture a lot more territory. You dont have to go read a website. Its very easy to Google modern and old maps of various eras. I mean whats so hard to understand about this part ?

This is Israel today

Agree ?

This is the Ottoman Empire map for the same region prior to the 20th century still under Ottoman control

Now lets take it back BEFORE the muslim conquest. This is the 5th century Byzantine Christian map

Here is an early Roman map of the 1st centry

Last edited by BaaQaf; 12-11-2017 at 07:43 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2017, 07:40 PM   #227
djsaad1
Major
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaaQaf View Post
Because thats just how much land the Jews confiscated especially after the Arab Israeli war. When you have war your going to capture a lot more territory. You dont have to go read a website. Its very easy to Google modern and old maps of various eras. I mean whats so hard to understand about this part ?

This is Israel today

Agree ?

This is the Ottoman Empire map for the same region prior to the 19th century still under Ottoman control

Now lets take it back BEFORE the muslim conquest. This is the 5th century Byzantine Christian map

Here is an early Roman map of the 1st centry

And as you can see in your today map, it doesn't match up to the first map you posted at all. The West Bank and Gaza today are bigger than what they were in the 2000 map according to your own posts.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2017, 08:13 PM   #228
anglo
Banned
France
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
And as you can see in your today map, it doesn't match up to the first map you posted at all. The West Bank and Gaza today are bigger than what they were in the 2000 map according to your own posts.
He's been proven wrong a bunch of times but he'll keep going until he wears you out.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2017, 08:32 PM   #229
minn19
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 GT350, 16 F150, 16 428 GC

Quote:
You need to stop being so damn extreme like muslim extremists. Sometimes I swear you extremist are related. Go find a muslim friend sit down and have some tea.

Here ya go enjoy

I didn't provide the video with it, but I do remember saying that extremist Christians and Muslims have a lot more in common than they don't.

It was received about as well your post was.

As the saying goes the truth hurts sometimes.
Appreciate 2
BaaQaf224.00
Lups8767.00

12-11-2017, 08:51 PM   #230
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Quote:
You need to stop being so damn extreme like muslim extremists. Sometimes I swear you extremist are related. Go find a muslim friend sit down and have some tea.

Here ya go enjoy

I didn't provide the video with it, but I do remember saying that extremist Christians and Muslims have a lot more in common than they don't.

It was received about as well your post was.

As the saying goes the truth hurts sometimes.
https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.828213

We have some evangelicals here it seems
Appreciate 4
Bx Tpr85.50
minn192502.50
Lups8767.00
BaaQaf224.00

12-11-2017, 08:59 PM   #231
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Most peaceful form of protest is supporting BDS. The more economic pressure Israel has the more likely they are to sit down and discuss peace process with Palestinians and put an end to this endless land occupation and land theft along with all other war crimes and illegal kidnapping with indefinite detentions.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2017, 10:06 PM   #232
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
Rep
Drives: X5 50i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
Most peaceful form of protest is supporting BDS. The more economic pressure Israel has the more likely they are to sit down and discuss peace process with Palestinians and put an end to this endless land occupation and land theft along with all other war crimes and illegal kidnapping with indefinite detentions.
you smoke one hell of pipe out there don't you. Yes, Israel has its bad apples but all that land is not occupied. A lot was captured and deemed strategic due to their national security. They have no choice but you think halting perceived illegal settlements will end the terror against their civilians and the ENTIRE WESTERN WORLD, including women and children, is just plain naive.

Also, do the Palestinians discuss peace with a country they fail to recognize? How does that work?

Not a great argument for peace when Islamic extremists are renting trucks to plow civilians, blowing themselves up around civilians, shooting up night clubs, etc..

Many may be angry with Israel but understand given near extermination and continued call for it. However, many more have had enough with Islamic terror. Their support lessens with each terror attack and one day it will not be en vogue anymore to be anti-Israel, and the world will finally say enough.
Appreciate 4
SakhirM46306.00
djsaad1248.00
domino_z480.00

12-12-2017, 02:52 AM   #233
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post
Quote:
you smoke one hell of pipe out there don't you. Yes, Israel has its bad apples but all that land is not occupied. A lot was captured and deemed strategic due to their national security. They have no choice but you think halting perceived illegal settlements will end the terror against their civilians and the ENTIRE WESTERN WORLD, including women and children, is just plain naive.

Also, do the Palestinians discuss peace with a country they fail to recognize? How does that work?

Not a great argument for peace when Islamic extremists are renting trucks to plow civilians, blowing themselves up around civilians, shooting up night clubs, etc..

Many may be angry with Israel but understand given near extermination and continued call for it. However, many more have had enough with Islamic terror. Their support lessens with each terror attack and one day it will not be en vogue anymore to be anti-Israel, and the world will finally say enough.
Not sure what is in your pipe you go there. What you say is actually false. Palestine accepted to recognize an Israeli State while Israel refused to recognize a Palestinian State. When the Palestinians put down their weapons more properties and territories were stolen and occupied by the Israeli Zionist settler immigrants. When the Palestinians resisted and
Fought back they were labeled as terrorists. The UN seemed all the Israeli occupied territories as illegal and against international law.
Appreciate 1
minn192502.50

12-12-2017, 09:19 AM   #234
anglo
Banned
France
Rep

Quote:
Like you Christian pilgrims did to the Native Americans and African Americans till 50-60 years ago ?
It was wrong, people demanded reforms, that had nothing to do with the peaceful message of Christ!
It:s pretty dumb to think all white people are Christians.

The moderate arabs aren't good Muslims, good Muslims want shariah law, they don't drink, smoke, they force their people in Islamic countries into their religion.

Islamic teachings justify hurting others, pedophilia.

Christian teachings denounce hurting others, pedophilia and yes we do have criminals that commit those acts and they're animals.
Appreciate 1
      12-12-2017, 09:47 AM   #235
NormanConquest
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
It was wrong, people demanded reforms, that had nothing to do with the peaceful message of Christ!

The moderate arabs aren't good Muslims, good Muslims want shariah law, they don't drink, smoke, they force their people in Islamic countries into their religion.

Islamic teachings justify hurting others, pedophilia.

Christian teachings denounce hurting others, pedophilia and yes we do have criminals that commit those acts and they're animals.

Bring up Christianity is just Islam way of covering it own sins, Christianity reform itself over the years while Islam due to it own writing does not permit reform of the ideology.
Appreciate 1
      12-12-2017, 11:06 AM   #236
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
Rep
Drives: X5 50i M Sport

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post
Quote:

Not sure what is in your pipe you go there. What you say is actually false. Palestine accepted to recognize an Israeli State while Israel refused to recognize a Palestinian State. When the Palestinians put down their weapons more properties and territories were stolen and occupied by the Israeli Zionist settler immigrants. When the Palestinians resisted and
Fought back they were labeled as terrorists. The UN seemed all the Israeli occupied territories as illegal and against international law.
UN means nothing to any country. Palestinians were screwed royally by many countries, not just Israel. Their leadership lines their pockets and it is profitable to keep the conflict going. Israel will not and cannot wait on any people regarding national security.

Hamas is supported by the majority of Palestinians. There will be no peace with them in the picture.

It is unfortunate for the Palestines that want peace and a 2 state solution. They are affected and the settlements are a by product. Not saying it is right by any means but it is Arafat that let them down.
Appreciate 1
      12-12-2017, 10:33 PM   #237
BaaQaf
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
It took almost 1900 years for Christianity in general to realize and apply the peaceful message of Christ ? Christianits had a 600-700 year head start of Muslims, but yet you dont think they need time to reform also ?

Its pretty dumb to think when someone writes "White Americans" or "Christian Pilgrims" refers to all white people. I checked over all my posts, nothing here was referenced/inferenced to any White European or White African. I was solely speaking about White Americans.

I mean, you did indicate you were an American, but yet strangely parading a France flag icon lol.

Europe was the first to abolish slavery and recognize equality in male , female, and ethnic race way before Americans. So, dont drag them into such bewildered thinking.

Quote:
Whatever your smoking you need to stop. The Terrorist of 911 and the Orlando shooter were drinkers, and smokers (whatever you mean by this) among other things that the teaching of Islam prohibits.

Forcing people into Islam is prohibited in the muslim Quran just as eating pork and drinking alcohol is prohibited.

Quote:
Islamic "teachings" justify hurting others, pedophilia.
Last I read the comparison between the Torah, Tanakh, and the Quran the "teachings" were almost identically similar. Christianity adhered to the Torah punishments including forced conversions and mass genocides for over 1700 years.

Quote:
Up until what era did Christian teachings start to denounce this ? You just acknowledge before it was "wrong" in which there was reform (almost 2000 years later) that started to prevail IIRC less than a century ago in America ie Women's rights, Discrimination acts, interracial marriage, public lynchings, debt peonage etc.

About pedophilia. Why are you applying modern standards to a medieval era cultural practice ? It was perfectly normal up to 19 century for adult men to marry 7-10 year old females in the United States. Yes it was a common practice in America, a Christian country

http://chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/primary-sources/24

So were our American grandfathers pedophiles also ? Europe was far ahead of the game....... again.

Many muslim countries have also raised their age of consent laws with the rest of the majority of the world at 16 years of age. (Be careful how your reply to this, its bait)

Furthermore, in modern standards, pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder of an adult that engages in sexual acts with a "prepubescent" child (per this specific discussion)

Last edited by BaaQaf; 12-12-2017 at 11:30 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2017, 10:40 PM   #238
SakhirM4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'01 Dinan Z3 3.0

Garage List
Quote:
It took almost 1900 years for Christianity in general to realize and apply the peaceful message of Christ ? You guys had a 600-700 year head start of Muslims, but yet you dont think they need time to reform also ?

Its pretty dumb to think when someone writes "White Americans" or "You Christian Pilgrims" refers to all white people. I checked over all my posts, nothing here was referenced/inferenced to any White European or White African. I was solely speaking about White Americans.

I mean, you did indicate you were an American, but yet strangely parading a France flag icon lol.

Europe was the first to abolish slavery and recognize equality in male , female, and ethnic race way before Americans. So, dont drag them into your bewildered thinking.

Whatever your smoking you need to stop. The Terrorist of 911 and the Orlando shooter were drinkers, and smokers (whatever you mean by this) among other things that the teaching of Islam prohibits.

Forcing people into Islam is prohibited in the muslim Quran just as eating pork and drinking alcohol is prohibited.

Last I read the comparison between the Torah, Tanakh, and the Quran the "teachings" were almost identically similar. Christianity adhered to the Torah punishments including forced conversions and mass genocides for over 1700 years.

Up until what era did Christian teachings start to denounce this ? You just acknowledge before it was "wrong" in which there was reform (almost 2000 years later) that started to prevail IIRC less than a century ago in America ie Women's rights, Discrimination acts, interracial marriage, public lynchings, debt peonage etc.

About pedophilia. Why are you applying modern standards to a medieval era cultural practice ? It was perfectly normal up to 19 century for adult men to marry 7-10 year old females in the United States. Yes it was a common practice in America, a Christian country

http://chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/primary-sources/24

So were your American grandfathers pedophiles also ? Europe was far ahead of the game....... again.

Many muslim countries have also raised their age of consent laws with the rest of the majority of the world at 16 years of age. (Be careful how your reply to this, its bait)

Furthermore, in modern standards, pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder of an adult that engages in sexual acts with a "prepubescent" child (per this specific discussion)

Hmm maybe this is why when White Americans of Christian back ground commit record breaking mass murder against other Americans it get dismissed almost every time as a psychiatric issue ?

We dont have issues with Atheists and Europeans, its always white Christian Americans doing crazy shnit but yet you want to point fingers at Arabs ?
http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/ann...t.php?f=56&a=2

13) NO RACISM ALLOWED. No posts which disparage any groups based on race or religion allowed. Most people who decide to post racist and hateful posts follow-up with some diatribe on freedom of speech. Please remember this is a BMW forum designed for all BMW fans, regardless of race, religion or any other difference. Period. The End.
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2017, 11:09 PM   #239
BaaQaf
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Bring up Christianity is just Islam way of covering it own sins, Christianity reform itself over the years while Islam due to it own writing does not permit reform of the ideology.

Bringing up Christianity and American history is to show how bigoted, selfish, and prejudice people are when pointing a finger at other people. Its like Hitler criticizing Nebuchadnezzar, Tiberius Claudius Nero, and Queen Isabella for how they treated Jews. Irony at its best.

Christianity is 2017 years old and how long ago did it finally reform in general ? How old is the Quran and how long do you think it should take for muslim to reform ?

Muslims are reforming, they are leaving their countries to the west to reform in their own ways. Yes you have some who migrate for other reasons not beneficial to Weston societies.

Last edited by BaaQaf; 12-12-2017 at 11:40 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2017, 11:18 PM   #240
BaaQaf
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/ann...t.php?f=56&a=2

13) NO RACISM ALLOWED. No posts which disparage any groups based on race or religion allowed. Most people who decide to post racist and hateful posts follow-up with some diatribe on freedom of speech. Please remember this is a BMW forum designed for all BMW fans, regardless of race, religion or any other difference. Period. The End.
How many times was Islam, Arabs, pedophilia, and Muslims mentioned in this thread ? Go ahead play the game. Its ok for you guys to do it but not ok for others to throw the mud back eh ?

Last edited by BaaQaf; 12-12-2017 at 11:25 PM.
Appreciate 1
minn192502.50

12-12-2017, 11:52 PM   #241
anglo
Banned
France
Rep

Quote:
Bringing up Christianity and American history is to show how bigoted, selfish, and prejudice people are when pointing a finger at other people. Its like Hitler criticizing Nebuchadnezzar, Tiberius Claudius Nero, and Queen Isabella for how they treated Jews. Irony at its best.

Christianity is 2017 years old and how long ago did it finally reform in general ? How old is the Quran and how long do you think it should take for muslim to reform ?

Muslims are reforming, they are leaving their countries to the west to reform in their own ways. Yes you have some who migrate for other reasons not beneficial to Weston societies.
Hitler and all other criminals don't follow the teachings of Christ. Slavery was wrong and we fought a war to stop it

Slavery is still going on in the middle east because the Quran allows it.

Why are you defending those barbaric practices?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-12-2017, 11:59 PM   #242
anglo
Banned
France
Rep

You make the same argument over and over, you have criminals, bigots in America that dont follow Christ's teachings, that justifies Islamic laws being criminal.
Appreciate 0