BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-10-2017, 02:30 AM   #1
jrp73
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 330D

Does anyone have this android CCC replacement... help needed

Hi All,

I recently fitted an android head unit to my 2007 bmw 3 series, I was just wondering if anyone here had experience these particular units (pics below)?

There are few issues I am having,

1) The idrive controller is only part functional, i.e. I can use up and down to move between the main menu and push down to select but the scroll doesn't work. Is there a way I can set this up?

2) How can I change which app runs when I press the 'Media' menu option? It currently opens a simple music app but I want it to open poweramp.

3) When I hold down the menu button it should display my oem car interface, the oem interface appears for a split second and only on half of the screen before disappearing - does anyone have this function working that can share their display settings as I suspect the issue is there.

It would be useful to see the settings from another users unit. Unfortunately the vendor I purchased from is less than helpful.

Thanks all for any help.
James

Appreciate 0