BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-02-2016, 10:56 PM   #1
Andy181
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i M sport

Open Road BMW Langley BC

Hey guys and gals, for those of you who live in BC Canada, I highly recommend STEVE in the service dept. at Langley BMW. I didn't purchase my vehicle from them but I took it here for servicing and he is the man. Provided awesome service and saved me a bunch of money. He actually gave me better deals than other bmw dealers/3rd party shops and was honest on what is important to get done and where I can save a few bucks on labor etc. Also he always calls before going ahead with the repair to make sure your okay with the price. I don't work for these guys or anything. Just thought I would share my experience after calling around and getting crazy quotes and bullshit from some shops. Thought maybe this could save someone some time and money.
Appreciate 0