BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #1
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

Tischer BMW/getBMWparts.com - OEM BMW Performance Auto Shift Knob GROUPBUY!!!

Tischer BMW/getBMWparts.com is proud to offer the OEM BMW Performance Auto Shift Knobs, Matching Auto Shift Boots, and Ebrake Handles w/ Boots at GROUPBUY pricing!!! (no minimum # of participants required!)

Auto Shift Knob and Matching Boot

Ebrake Handle w/ Boot

Although we can not order them just yet from BMW, we are now accepting pre-orders for them through our site. Your credit card will NOT be charged until the knobs are in and shipping out to you! Now is a great time to order and join the e90post.com contest going on here!

Pricing is:
  • Auto Shift Knob - 115.00 shipped! (US only)
  • Auto Shift Boot - 70.00 (yes, you get free shipping if ordered with the knob or ebrake handle)
  • Ebrake Handle w/ Boot - 125.00 shipped! (US only)

*Flatrate shipping to Canada is 25.00 via USPS.

All items are now found in the 1 series section of our BMW Performance catalog here!

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #2
Raflekt
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW 135i fully loaded

thats great do you have a pic with aluminum trim?
      03-19-2009, 06:26 PM   #3
Dangerlucas
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2008 135i  [5.50]
The Ebrake handle and boot are the same for the Manual and Automatic correct? This looks like it will match my Performance SSK nicely.

Also, when do you expect to get these in?
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0