BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-31-2011, 10:00 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Professional Detail on the 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante

The 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante is an amazing car that combines style and performance like few others. Currently there are only three white ones in the US and Greg Nichols of Reflections Detailing in UT was honored to detail this rare and exotic super car. Super cars always present unique challenges to detailers along with some added pressure that you can't easily replace a part. As expected Greg rises to the challenge and brings out a stunning level of gloss and shine. Check out the entire article, pictures and videos here - 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante by Reflections Detailing in UT.

Here are a few teaser pics:

Again we encourage you to read the whole article here (2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante by Reflections Detailing in UT) and learn more about this amazing car and the top notch detailing work from Greg. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0