BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-09-2011, 07:52 AM   #1
Perostahov
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: 09 BMW 135i

Stock Exhaust Dimensions?

Hey guys, I just have a quick question, does anybody know the dimensions of the stock exhaust on the 135i?

like the size of the piping?

Im looking for some shops that will make me a custom muffler delete, but my car is in storage since I live in canada and in the past two days it snowed almost 4 feet.

I just want to provide the shop as much detail as I can to get a estimated price so as soon as this white shit stops falling and melts I can get it done.

Cheers.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2011, 08:15 PM   #2
BerkTechnology
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Fast

BMW starts with 60mm for the midpipes & 70mm for the axleback but because of the crimps and non-mandrel bends they use it is much smaller in many areas.

A fair warning about muffler shops, most of them are complete hacks! In this case it is much better to buy something that is already manufactured.
Appreciate 0